Daily Calls for MCX (Silver, Gold, Copper , Crude, Natural Gas))

How are my calls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Friends My name is Vikas Sharma an i am from Chhattisgarh I will like to start this thread for sharing my experience in MCX market with daily calls in the above mention bullion an metal an energy sectors.......
As you all know that trend is friend but i always give calls on the closing basis an i am sure that my calls %tage will be above 95% an will be most of the time intraday an 2-3 times positional. Will start posting the calls from Monday thats 22 aug 2011 and any other members are also welcome to post there calls ....

Thanks to all the members and Admin of this site for making this beautiful site...:thumb:.

Dear Friends My name is Vikas Sharma an i am from Chhattisgarh I will like to start this thread for sharing my experience in MCX market with daily calls in the above mention bullion an metal an energy sectors.......
As you all know that trend is friend but i always give calls on the closing basis an i am sure that my calls %tage will be above 95% an will be most of the time intraday an 2-3 times positional. Will start posting the calls from Monday thats 22 aug 2011 and any other members are also welcome to post there calls ....

Thanks to all the members and Admin of this site for making this beautiful site...:thumb:.
seems interesting...
you are welcome i will be waiting for your post
thanks

sibumajumdar

Dear Vedantika, Me very interested to watch your thread but if it accompanies with CHARTS. Your posts may encourage me to go for trading in Gold & silver only to limited extent. I have no means of commodity chart. Therefore, your charts may provoke me to devote my study time for this.

U r most wlecome...hoping to see jewels from your end.

Best of luck....SLMuncle

Dear All,

My first call for today is for silver. Silver at the closing bases could close at 64880 which would be around -1800... from the present rates. The charts part you ppl requested i will attach the same for you all so on the closing basis for today kindly sell silver on every high an see the downside bias after the US mkt opening ...... Thanks

Last edited:
Dear All,

My first call for today is for silver. Silver at the closing bases could close at 64880 which would be around -1800... from the present rates. The charts part you ppl requested i will attach the same for you all so on the closing basis for today kindly sell silver on every high an see the downside bias after the US mkt opening ...... Thanks

Well this post was posted at 1.55 PM an right now the silver's rate is 65325 -900 and the call was generated by me at 1.40 pm an the rate was 66400... Somehow its 1000 down and its expected to go more down in the eve session.... lets see