Cricket - Anything regarding Cricket, especially Indian Cricket Goes here!!

priyanvada

I have not heard that phrase ... and still preffer 'n' over 'm' :)... (since 'm' pushes me near to 'yam'raj! HeHahaa)... :D

I am just two month old in the trading field! ... Have done a mindblowing Job!...Have lost around Rs. 12000 till now!:( ... It was such an effort you know to achieve this feat! ... with my own thinking and my own decisions!!

Now have Rs. 81/- trading capital in sharekhan left and Rs. 1500/- capital left in emkayshare!:(

anyway good thing is I am growing up day by day ... have same energy as that of first trading day ... perhaps more because of such a huge loss!!

priyanvada

West Indies 47-5 (14) ... :(

Lower Bollinger Band has completely pierced now ...:(

pray we see a GREEN candle piercing back IN to complete the Entry pattern ...:thumb:

Hey there,
Sounds like everyone's familiar story when they begin trading.....

Why not give yourself a break from real trading and buy and sell using a simulator......note down everything you do on it and try to come up with something that you do the opposite.....?

Once you get into this trading binge, it's hard to withdraw and markets forces us to do it by taking away all our capital.......a tough situation to be in.....

I feel you could consider withdrawing from the market for a week......re-think your whole strategy, go through all your trades in terms of money management, self discipline, executing your plan - that will reveal all the mistakes......and then you correct it.....in the meanwhile when you get the urge to buy and sell you could do it with a broker who offers simulators for free......I know you didn't solicit my feedback but couldn't resist wanting to help you....

S&P right now are going nowhere...waiting for market to pull back to overnight lows and check out price action there........

Regards
Shreenath

LOL@ piercing lower bollinger band.....

This match between WI and Pak is a waste of time....but if you're desperate for cricket I guess it's much better watching some of those useless ads and negative news

Shreenath

West Indies 47-5 (14) ... :(

Lower Bollinger Band has completely pierced now ...:(

pray we see a GREEN candle piercing back IN to complete the Entry pattern ...:thumb:

priyanvada

Hey there,
Sounds like everyone's familiar story when they begin trading.....

Why not give yourself a break from real trading and buy and sell using a simulator......note down everything you do on it and try to come up with something that you do the opposite.....?

Once you get into this trading binge, it's hard to withdraw and markets forces us to do it by taking away all our capital.......a tough situation to be in.....

I feel you could consider withdrawing from the market for a week......re-think your whole strategy, go through all your trades in terms of money management, self discipline, executing your plan - that will reveal all the mistakes......and then you correct it.....in the meanwhile when you get the urge to buy and sell you could do it with a broker who offers simulators for free......I know you didn't solicit my feedback but couldn't resist wanting to help you....

S&P right now are going nowhere...waiting for market to pull back to overnight lows and check out price action there........

Regards
Shreenath

Thanks for such a huge advice ... But I am not going to follow anything in the direction of "stop the trading" at all ... I don't want to break my flow! ...This is not priyanvada's way to learn trading by doing net practice first and then match ... priyanvada's way is play the game when it is time to play the game and in remaining time do the net-practice for future games...

Please don't worry @ me ... In case of money I am NEVER in SOS ... Since it is my money, there is no fear or guilt of losing it for experimenting it to learn trading... Even if I broke by this way it would be an original example for someome who likes to refer History... In fact I have created another trading account in Angel broking with remaining 10,000/- ... Just waiting to get in after the option expiry days are over ...:)

... I accept only suggestions with reasoning ... Don't want anyone to mentor me ... Just telling you as a matter of my principle ... Please take it in sporting manner ...!

spiritunit

Yuvraj is out of Champions Trophy due to injury!! Big Loss for India and confidence as well..

priyanvada

I am not watching this on television... I am just reading on rediff cricket news...

West Indies 60-7 (18.1) :(

... huhh!:(

It has broken all the Bollinger Bands and traveling fast towards Lower circuit breaker!

All eyes on D Sammy ... He is standing like a ROCK now!...atleast he will show a Green candle between all those Red candles........

priyanvada

Yuvraj is out of Champions Trophy due to injury!! Big Loss for India and confidence as well..
who knows....Syat it is a good news as well ...Time will tell ... who is taking his place???????!!!!!!

Shreenath Sir has told me only 12 names

... Who are the remaining cold-drink suppliers?!