commodities intraday eod data

can ne 1 help me in getting the commodities intraday eod data fr previous yr......gold crude basically....

seniors......all d other friends.....if ne1 can help me in getting.....please do it....really need it...............

thank u all....

special thanks to soumya fr uploading the intraday data fr last 2 yrs on ************............hav downloaded all.........thank u ...........
Hi Neeraj,

I think you can trade better with EOD charts as well provided you have a decent trading system. No need to have live charts. Just be aware of the trend and take positions in that direction only. For day trading in the trend direction you shd know major support resistances and that day's pivots...that makes a killing combination..

I dont have any type of live chart and I trade based on that and its doing wonders for me..Mind blowing results...

Cheers
Abhinav

Hi abhinav pls tall me treand what will silver next week trend .can i go long or short
Hello Tom,

I will definitely post my views along with the levels to watch on Monday morning based on this week charts. Keep watching...

Thx
Abhinav

Hi
all
I am needfull for MCX -NCDEX EOD data for Amibroker , i had lost all my database in hard disk crash.
Thanks in advance if someone give me on my yahoo id, i am needfull for commodity Eod data JAN09 onwards,
My email : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: