CNBC: "End" of Warren Buffett

Dear cynics

Cool down cynics. Who r we 2 descredit people like Buffet. He had the oppurtunity , he made the best of it, to put in ur words. In fact lot better.
Open ur eyes , opputunities are there in abundance. Smart people like Buffet grab them and benefit. Fools like us miss them & then sulk.

There r Mechanical trading system which gave returns of > 1700% last year. If u invested 10K on 1/1/2008. It would have become ~1.7 lacs as of today. Even in this bear market.

So buddy , cool down, khudi ko kar buland itna........

Regards
You are right. He is like god of sh mkt. I am a trader & he is an investor. Different ways, different opinions. Sorry for being rude. :eek:

I never use mechanical trading systems. I prefer to work 15*7 and earn my money. And, I am doing really well. PLS DON'T FALL FOR THESE SYSTEMS.

....anyways...."khudi ko kar buland itna........"
....like your style buddy.... ;)

Hyperinflation - by what logic?

Dollar demise - against which other currency/currencies?
PLS HAVE A LOOK AT THIS...
http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/storysupplement/bailout_scorecard/index.html

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM U ABOUT IT AND IT'S EFFECT ON M3 :D

kkseal

PLS HAVE A LOOK AT THIS...
http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/storysupplement/bailout_scorecard/index.html

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM U ABOUT IT AND IT'S EFFECT ON M3 :D
Posting links is just forwarding someone else's view - not ones own logic.

Anyway, you're just looking at one side of the coin LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY BEING DESTROYED. (The rest is simple subtraction)
Again money supply is just one variable of the inflation eqn, the other part is Demand-Supply. If the US perishes (as according to you it will) then the biggest chunk of the Demand factor vanishes from the face of the earth (leaving out Europe for now) Hyperinflation in such an environment - still looks ridiculous to me.

But then i'm not an 'expert' :) Just a trader & investor (with scope for controversy over the definition of the latter I just go by my own)

Posting links is just forwarding someone else's view - not ones own logic.

Anyway, you're just looking at one side of the coin LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY BEING DESTROYED. (The rest is simple subtraction)
Again money supply is just one variable of the inflation eqn, the other part is Demand-Supply. If the US perishes (as according to you it will) then the biggest chunk of the Demand factor vanishes from the face of the earth (leaving out Europe for now) Hyperinflation in such an environment - still looks ridiculous to me.

But then i'm not an 'expert' :) Just a trader & investor (with scope for controversy over the definition of the latter I just go by my own)
thanks for your reply......:(:confused: