Chit-Chat Thread Renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy007

Aree kaahe ka baccha hun main:mad: 18 saal ka ho gaya , Dad gave me a fosters can to drink and he has also given Santro keys to me if i need to go anywhere.
Kammy main to tanvir ko Santro mein ghuma lunga bhai , use bhool ja nahi toh India - pak mein nahi Kammy-cool war shuru ho jaegi.
Tanvir tujhse badi hai bro , accha nahi lagega

praveen taneja

Aree kaahe ka baccha hun main:mad: 18 saal ka ho gaya , Dad gave me a fosters can to drink and he has also given Santro keys to me if i need to go anywhere.
Kammy main to tanvir ko Santro mein ghuma lunga bhai , use bhool ja nahi toh India - pak mein nahi Kammy-cool war shuru ho jaegi.
Tanvir tujhse badi hai bro , accha nahi lagega
Punjaabi muhawara samajh aaye ya naa aaye Apne tak hi rakhna:D
wand khao khand khao, Na mile te ...... khao:D

coolboy007

Punjaabi muhawara samajh aaye ya naa aaye Apne tak hi rakhna:D
wand khao khand khao, Na mile te ...... khao
:mad::mad:

Fill in the blanks hai kya yeh????

Man watched Ghajini Today , couldnt stop crying in a scene . first time i ever cried seeing a film in my life.
What a movie , Aamir khan rules:) Traderji traders go n watch this movie with ur families , u wont regret.
What a movie , will watch it again , one more time. My friends were all sobbing at that moment. The Perfectionist wins again.

praveen taneja

Man watched Ghajini Today , couldnt stop crying in a scene . first time i ever cried seeing a film in my life.
What a movie , Aamir khan rules:) Traderji traders go n watch this movie with ur families , u wont regret.
What a movie , will watch it again , one more time. My friends were all sobbing at that moment. The Perfectionist wins again.
Pitwaoge kya yahaan fill in the blankx poochh ke:eek:
Rone ko umer padi hai kyon pic dekh dekh ke ro rahe ho:D
Dr to lady patient.You look like my third wife
Lady patient how many wife u hav now ????
Dr...........Two:D
Moral...express smart Idea

pkamalesh

:mad::mad:

Yaar I dint find gajini interesting...they changed the 2nd half..though appreciate amirs acting..the Telugu version of gajini 4 years back was really really 100 times even thrilling than this...may be i found it that way as i already watched it before...but amirs acting was really superb...

coolboy007

Yaar I dint find gajini interesting...they changed the 2nd half..though appreciate amirs acting..the Telugu version of gajini 4 years back was really really 100 times even thrilling than this...may be i found it that way as i already watched it before...but amirs acting was really superb...
Its the same with all those who watched tamil version before. The scene in which both Asin and Aamir are killed is outstanding. Aamirs acting is superb.
Latha venkatesh kisi ko bulaa rahi hai:D

L

learn2trade08

i have seen the tamil version like a million times(eventhough i dont understand tamil'subtitles helped me all along)perhaps one of my fav movies of all time.man'amir dissapointed me.he just copied everything,needless to say i walked out of the movie hall in an hours time..later downloaded memento'the original version...but nothing can beat the euphoria of the tamil/telugu version...

coolboy007

i have seen the tamil version like a million times(eventhough i dont understand tamil'subtitles helped me all along)perhaps one of my fav movies of all time.man'amir dissapointed me.he just copied everything,needless to say i walked out of the movie hall in an hours time..later downloaded memento'the original version...but nothing can beat the euphoria of the tamil/telugu version...
Ohhh , it seems Tamil version is too good. I will have to get hold of the tamil version. Accha hua i hadnt watched the tamil version otherwise i would have wasted mine and my friends money for movie tickets and walked out like L2T

Status
Not open for further replies.