Cheapest data provider for ami broker

I know investbulls don't provice mcx data. i was asking from where u r taking mcx data ?
I hv a/c with angel broking. they provide odin and free intraday charts for t + 4 days for all segments registered with them including nse cash, f/o, mcx, nse currency derivatives. I use the charts. I don't feed mcx data to ami.

Hope it clarifies.

Last edited:
Hi,
a1b1trader,
I have already named it in my post to help friends here. Both of them are charging Rs 4500 for year (less than 400) and Rs 2500 for 6 month (about 400 per month). For more details see below.

http://www.shareguru.in/register.php
http://wisdomcapital.in/wisdom-data/

Happy Trading.
Cheers.
Wisdomdata is very slow in backfilling. Also there is no proper customer service provided. Wisdomdata is same as chartmastereodrt com datafeed. If you want secondary datafeed then go with wisdomdata, else it is not worth(i had recommended it earlier, but not anymore).

sibu3168

After using lots of cheap rt data service like MDP, Manshi, Databull etc., I found one common problem with them. They have all missed ticks. I've several trades, but those price were not on chart. Also updation was gradually becomes slow. Before using these data providers, I used IRIS as well as Spider software for quite sometimes. At that time I never faced such type of problem. But due to their cost and due to my preference (only USDINR) of trading, later I switched to those data service. They never accepted their fault but always said the fault was lying from my side.
Finally I switched to NeoTrade Analytics. Surprisingly the data was ultrafast and the updation was as fast as NEST terminal. There is no missing ticks and their service was very good. Yesterday (Tuesday), I find an issue i.e. although USDINR 1M made a low of 60.25, my chart recorded a low of 60.2525. When I contacted them, although they can not rectify it till now but they are so serious on that matter I can not explain it. They contacted me several times on this issue by phone and told me they have reported this matter to NSE. Still I am very much satisfied by their effort and service.

I am subscribing to their currency RT data service for 3708/- (including service tax) for six months.

Hope, this information will help you all.