Cheap and best broker

Taking the brokerage and overall charges into account, who is the best broker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you friends, I missed the word ! I have updated it.
Basically I am in search of a new broker to register and get rid of present broker who eats up more of my trading profits. So that was the main reason to project on single and direct targeted poll. Some times too many parameters may lead to result in deviation of results favoring other features we opted in poll query. But your suggestion was good as without minimum basic customer service it may also result in wrong result in choosing wrong broker. I am looking for very least expensive broker with just customer service such as responding to trading troubles and payment /receives or queries and not expecting technical analysis or recommendations which I never experienced any remarkable results while depending on them except losses.

Anillal

Very rarely cheap and best things happen together. Normally the best and expensive go together. For example on one hand it is very cheap to trade a mini nifty lot but on the other it is not the best overall trading instrument in terms of R:R ratio to make the kind of money in a very short span of time which is the main reason why people get attracted to stock market in the first place. So just for argument sake I would rather ask this from the members of traderji. Which among all the brokers out there can be voted the most expensive but the most professional and reliable? :)