Charts for the Day

ravi2126

Anil'ji, can v study patterns on hourly chart?
As one of my friend is saying "As per technical rules,patterns are studied on daily chart or higher..
Ur input pls ?

AS i know on longer time it works well

Last edited:

VJAY

As one of my friend is saying "As per technical rules,patterns are studied on daily chart or higher..
Ur input pls ?
IMO no hard rules there...patterns occures in every chart and every time frames ...Important for its success where and which point its occures

Ur input pls ?

AS i know on longer time it works well
IMO no hard rules there...patterns occures in every chart and every time frames ...Important for its success where and which point its occures
Raviji yes pattern can be studied on any timeframes. Be it hourly/daily/weekly/monthly...The higher the timeframe the higher the significance of the pattern under consideration. I mean the H&S in 5min carry little significance than one spotted on weekly or daily. Also in the same way, lower the timeframe higher the failure rate of pattern. Like H&S failure on 5min has greater occurrence here than on daily/weekly charts.

Best is to have pattern study alongwith some crucial S/R levels, or any significant moving average at the same level...more these things converge higher the probability of testing that zone...