Charts for the Day

Hi Anil..

I am long on Nifty from 5500 level...but right now it seems that it is very difficult to give a close above 5585 level....what do u suggest...should I hold it or leave it? Please advise...your 5 min divergence is awesome...
Dear Bewinner,

sorry, was busy and left market earlier in the day around 2 pm...just saw your message now...will update in weekly analysis.

Dear friends,

I remember many books highlights importance of 50 DMA, i too consider it as an imprtant aspect of stock trend. While searching for good scrips, i am uploading a 50 DMA scrip, which corrected below it and now trying to close above it.

The trade is for only testing purpose. I am just look out for simple strategies. so this is the first step.

We will monitor the performance of this scrips.

Dear Friends,

Nifty on friday was a nightmare led by infosys, a bluechip darling of investors. These incidents are a rare one, and one should not read into too much. On one side bank nifty is inching up and holding, on account of poor IIP numbers, now again rate cut monsters will appear on TV sets. This is the way analysts follow. Infact predicting economy numbers is a difficult process in india. First there is no fool proof method of data collection. Then there is a error of revision always hang on. Anyways we are not a pure fundamental analysts, so no need to worry. I had stopped watching Business channels from last 3 years, and feeling happy.

Now, as far as nifty is concerned, on daily short term is still UP, and intermediate falling but flattening requires a caution. As there is no need to go aggressive short as of now.
Until we get a good setup, anyways i am also not a aggressive trader who short at supports breakdown.

So how we need to play on monday, A likely sideways market in action. And on dowbside holding 5510-15 is important, if it at all wants to move higher. A intraday resistance placed at 5565. A crucial resistance zone is 5585, only above this a weekly sideways action may begin, and a horror of 5000/5200 as rumoured in market will be fading.
We will follow price only, we dont know where it will land.

On 5min charts, a tight consolidation in 5520-5545 and sustaining extremes is a sign of moving in that direction. Until i see intermediate on daily moving up, i will suspect rallies. This i am repeating since last two weeks.

bthakwani

So how we need to play on monday, A likely sideways market in action. And on dowbside holding 5510-15 is important, if it at all wants to move higher. A intraday resistance placed at 5565. A crucial resistance zone is 5585, only above this a weekly sideways action may begin, and a horror of 5000/5200 as rumoured in market will be fading.
We will follow price only, we dont know where it will land.

On 5min charts, a tight consolidation in 5520-5545 and sustaining extremes is a sign of moving in that direction. Until i see intermediate on daily moving up, i will suspect rallies. This i am repeating since last two weeks.

WPI data for March 2013 to be released tomorrow.. maybe that could trigger a move.. im not sure about the time.. maybe at 11 or 12..

Dear Friends,

The update of jan was a good one, and gold did correct significantly. The vertical dashed line is the day when we analyzed the chart. Initially the gold did shown support around 30000 level and rises to 30900 or so. We expected resistance around 31000. Then it failed to hold 3000, corrected and tried three attempts in feb, march and arpil too, and got corrected in april breaching lower levels.

Now 29500 is a significant resistance and upside probability talk above this level only. Till then it is sell on rallies.

Esse

Hi,

http://www.stockfry.com/Result_Calendar_india.asp

The results calender link.

Wednesday is a day when 2 more IT majors TCS and HCL Tech coming up with their nos. With Infy casting such a shadow on the index it remains to be seen whether it was a one off case or the tone has been set for the IT companies. Lot of caution has been placed especially on HCL Tech since it came off its recent high after a meteoric rise. Would request Anil to pl give his views on these two counters.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,

http://www.stockfry.com/Result_Calendar_india.asp

The results calender link.

Wednesday is a day when 2 more IT majors TCS and HCL Tech coming up with their nos. With Infy casting such a shadow on the index it remains to be seen whether it was a one off case or the tone has been set for the IT companies. Lot of caution has been placed especially on HCL Tech since it came off its recent high after a meteoric rise. Would request Anil to pl give his views on these two counters.

Regards

Dear Esse,
Attaching charts of tcs and hcltech. Not tracking it regularly, so dont know how much it will be useful. Will update daily till wednesday. Lets see how this one goes.