Charts for the Day

Nifty:

A relief rally may be on cards, mind you it may be short term only but will cover good distance on upside just to flatter you to get into longs...I am not suggesting it will start from here on, just cautioning you, so that you play according to your technical readings only...
Market players playing to the cards...Seems taking another round of upside wanna bulls to get in to make them holds the long positions and then they will show their next round of selling spree...

Market players playing to the cards...Seems taking another round of upside wanna bulls to get in to make them holds the long positions and then they will show their next round of selling spree...
year end rally maybe.

year end rally maybe.
Yeah whatever you name it..monthly closing, year closing rally by MF's... But the faster it runs up this time the fall will be much more smoother for bears...Rally can hold for 4-7 days...Then the real picture may start...

Seems i am slowly going into forecasting mode...This hampers performance, stick to technicals for me its below 21/50/200 sma's so its better to avoid...let it have some decent accumulation signs over few days...

Hi,

This is my first post on traderji .If i made any mistakes please let me know.Also, I thought this is the best thread to share this.

Stock:-LIC HOUSING FINANCE

MONTHLY:-

LICHSGFIN is falling for last 8 months.Two things were common in those 8 candles.
i)None of the candle crossed previous candle high.
ii) open of next candle is in previous candle's body.

But this time candle opened below previous candle's body(so i think this candle gonna be different).
Also low made was at 476 while 50% fib of nov2013 low to all time high lies around 475.
While 38.2% of all time high(794) and low (4.5) lies around 492.

View attachment 24295

WEEKLY:-
In weekly chart it formed a perfect abcd.
Also 200 weekly sma lies at 503 currently trading at 513.

View attachment 24296

DAILY:-
In its entire downtrend stock was resisted by falling trendline.
Or we can say 4 hourly 89ema. View attachment 24298

A break of trendline can turn into a sideways or start of uptrend but a successful break of ema and trend line should indicate that a short term bottom is in place.

Any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

This monthly candle was different as expected :D.
It Opened inside previous candle body also now it broke previous month high.
Will wait for buy signal next month on short term charts.

Thanks & Regards,