Charts for the Day

Sir, also have a look at Avantifeeds, I missed to enter it around 1600.
I am missing more, latching on to few

Vivek
Its a one of kind exceptional stocks out there...didnt even correcting till 50 SMA...Infact i here in this thread said once, how stocks go without testing key averages tell us underlying strength...i mean if you observe some strong charts out there they didnt even correct to 20 sma and again start moving up...so you need to study this details in chart, how stock reacting at smaller consolidations...

One can wait to correct such strong stocks till 20 sma and can enter with tight SL...

Incase of avanti here, stock exhibited almost 3.5 times since jan 2017...such sharp upmoves warrant correction of longer duration. it may move sideways if its a stronger upmove here...else will witness price correction here on...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
If one is entering today near to 1400, aggressive SL will be closer to 1360...below yesterdays lows...
Conservative one will be below 200 SMA...

upside 50 SMA @1436 levels...so it may resist there...as if you see chart earlier resisted zone in july start is at 1440-1450 levels...so yes this region has previous supply...

so its actually a part booking zone for me...near to 1440 levels...
Sir, when you project target as per sma such as sma50, do you calculate these levels as per the position of moving average on the day of trade? As the sma is sloping down, like today the target seems close to 1420 (has come down?)

Vivek

Sir, when you project target as per sma such as sma50, do you calculate these levels as per the position of moving average on the day of trade? As the sma is sloping down, like today the target seems close to 1420 (has come down?)

Vivek
50 SMA is coming in at 1434 levels...yes it will move with MA falling below...but the resistance zone of 1450 will remain...If its able to hold 50 SMA and moved up then it will probably clear 1450 as well...the nature of rise will tell whats coming in...

The uprise with clean bars will tell the little the value of resistance coming in its way...