Charts for the Day

Anil'ji when u will say its really accumulation...when it trade above 200SMA with volume...?
We had seen the climax volumes on 9th march in this pattern..this region got tested several times with huge volumes but lower volumes everytime as compared to previous instances...

Now bottomed was at 29th may...after that we see clear rise with above avg volumes on upside...this is mark of prices taking off from previous selling zone by strong players...From mid june to as of now we are consolidating in a tight flat range of 2630-2700 on below avg volumes..this is smart consolidation going on...

All this factors account to accumulation going on here...Lets see whats in store ahead...

As analysed, nifty got attraction by interested players at 50 SMA...Also in the end managed to close above 9445-55, infact well above it...

9530-60 is now support zone which should hold on for further gains...

On upside see resistance coming in at 9675-90 zone...
Seems a effort is on to take above this one...failure here its not good in bulls interest...

Union Bank Monthly - Comments please. Does it look like now it will breakdown 100 in a few months' time ? Or will it break above 200 because of the serious volume activity in the past few months ?

upload_2017-7-8_22-23-35.png

Union Bank Monthly - Comments please. Does it look like now it will breakdown 100 in a few months' time ? Or will it break above 200 because of the serious volume activity in the past few months ?

View attachment 21384
Bhai
Are you looking UnionBank for long term (3-5 years) perspective, as you have selected a monthly chart. IMO, for next 3-5 months, the scrip is likely to move between 125 and 175. And a break above 200 (whenever it may come), will be very good for the scrip.

Though, as per daily chart, holding above 145, a move for 160/65 is likely in short term.

My view only. :)

View attachment 21384
In triangle consolidation going on...the break in may got failed badly...Yes there is a support at 95-100 levels but its quite low considering CMP...I am bullish as long as scrip is above 200 SMA...

Anil" ji , happy guru purnima to u ...as today what i read in charts is only bcoz of u ..n ur teaching helping me to help others...thnx again...keep teaching us always....
Thanks raviji for your kind words...i too learned from here only...so its just giving back... If sharing it makes someone to learn and earn then it gives much needed satisfaction...