Charts for the Day

Bank nifty is in uptrend...looking at recent run up a sideways to up is expected...In short term support at 19400...on upside a resistance zone at 19900-950 levels...
Bank nifty made low of 19435 yesterday trying to hold that 19400 levels...
below it can test towards 19000 levels...

Nifty trying to hold that 8550...failed to hold will test 8450 in a jiffy...A good support zone there...
Bank nifty made low of 19435 yesterday trying to hold that 19400 levels...
below it can test towards 19000 levels...
Bulls saved the day...when water reaches neck level...the struggle starts...

Anil Ji,

Can you have a look at Nifty Daily chart please?
I can see a big W formed.

Can you also guide if Wedge Pattern has just completed? Or breakout already started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Patterns i am seeing right now are these one...And the analysis of same posted...

Today in Nifty and in BankNifty we opened above yesterdays high and now trading below it , as well closing below yesterdays close...The more it spends time here...more the price acceptance...Its a invitation to bears...

Stay alert...I am not frightening anybody just saying what its looking...as of now Nifty is in uptrend, as its above all SMA's right from 10 to 200...Just analysing bar in making...

Another factor is volume is almost 2.6 lac crores and we are still not in midway session...requires attention here...

Last edited:
Dear Anil,

Any specific rationale behind the 6500 fall prediction?

Thanks.
No its not a prediction. I am not saying it will fall towards 6500...

On weekly chart we are trading in between two S/R lines red ones...Now if price unable to chase upper TL lines it means bulls lacking the power to go even test there...And if price starts to fall from that midway zones and breaches lower TL support, it implies bears have dominated and such failure of bulls on higher timeframes almost have severe fall...

mindgames

Dear Anil,

I'm mainly exploring ways to safeguard against unexpected high volatility moves - for instance demonetization / US elections, so that the severe drawdowns can be avoided.

I remember you saying that you only trade the long side. Was just wondering - during the onset of bear markets - eg. sep/oct to jan, do you close all positions and turn intraday trader. Or do you bear the frequent hits to SL (quite demoralizing though! :p)

Also, during known high volatility events - eg. budget / stock specific results / US elections / Brexit etc., do you exit positions or hedge them in any way (say buy puts).

Thank you.