Charts for the Day

Thank u Trivedi.
It always my pleasure to be with you.
Many a times i go on Pilgrimage or to be with my daughters, hence my long silence though Habits die hard & i visit traderji many a times.

Kindly explain what is over sold in MACD since many talk of O/S in Stochastic & RSI.
And what is the thump rule for Deep o/s, time or No of bars or levels?

These set up can be played for Buy?

RSI and stochastics are oscillators so they played inside the band of 0-100...while MACD is momentum one and unbounded one...so it can travel in one side for too long...

Generally smaller corrections in uptrend witness MACD readings just till zero level or slightly below it...but once the lower reading below zero level are deeply cut...the oversold can be called a deep one...if there is crucila s/r level chances of bounce are pretty high...

Posted charts of marico...watch how deeply oversold region is getting price support at 200 SMA...

Now, lets take a example if lupin macd chart...mark normal zones and ones that are deep ones...now analyze it with price chart...

Dear anil Trivedi,

Pateleng, There r gaps below 200ema in Dly chart.

Should we not consider them for Tgts when stock in DT.
In weekly, they r not there.

Also, when Gaps become significant for consideration.
Frankly speaking, in these days i am more a trend follower one...nothing to care about target, trail it as long as stoploss is not triggered...stoploss can be based on moving average or ATR based...Believe me its tough in initial days, but if gets into these mode, its lesser of predictive type and more of reactive ones...so you stop judging what price will do...you let the price do it action and react only if its hits one of your levels...thats it...

ravi2126

Anil'ji, can u pls explain RSI with examples ....it really helpful...
Only i remember one point is that,when rsi is oversold it may jump upto 60 so...
Regards..