Charts for the Day

anil trivedi,

Can u pl give yr views on Ashok Leyland & Icicibank , Hindalco, Indigo with yr remarks in the chart.

Why i am interested is very High % Dely & should be Bullish in coming days .
But, does the chart support?

Dear Rangarajanji,

Ashok leyland is in uptrend and ICICI bank too now in uptrend on daily...

Ashok leyland:

Stock breaking out of 7-month rectangle consolidation formation with volume...crucial support of stock placed at 98 zone...Daily -ve divergence effect resulted in stock correction, and this leg is more longer, so indicating probably a 3-wave correction may be in place...where a rise will take place and then another fall towards..100-102...

For aggressive players long will come above 108.6 closing and stop below 102 zone...For conservative best to go long at 100-102 with 98 SL on closing basis...

ICICI Bank:

Again here stock in uptrend on daily, breaking the expanding pattern, with volumes...if i see hourly chart, support at 247.25 zone...sustaining below this can test towards 238-240 zone...Or else support at 247 can test upside at 260 zone...

on daily chart crucial support at 225 zone...stock moving in gaps, a sign of strength...for aggressive players, its in hourly sell zone, strength on hourly only above 252.3-252.5 zone...

conservative long can be attempted only near 230 zone...

Raise stoploss to 533...

high made today at 564.9...
CMP:567
High today at 572.95....straight into resistance zone i am mentioning since trade initiation...

Trail stoploss to 545...

We had already booked 50% at 515, if those who are following must remember..so i am only holding 50% now...and out of it have cut another 25% here in this resistance zone at 570-575...so only holding 25% leftover with trail SL @ 545...

Last edited:

sabhlok_r

CMP:567
High today at 572.95....straight into resistance zone i am mentioning since trade initiation...

Trail stoploss to 545...

We had already booked 50% at 515, if those who are following must remember..so i am only holding 50% now...and out of it have cut another 25% here in this resistance zone at 570-575...so only holding 25% leftover with trail SL @ 545...
Anil Bhai,

excellent pick. Congrats.

Dear Rangarajanji,

Ashok leyland:

Stock breaking out of 7-month rectangle consolidation formation with volume...crucial support of stock placed at 98 zone...Daily -ve divergence effect resulted in stock correction, and this leg is more longer, so indicating probably a 3-wave correction may be in place...where a rise will take place and then another fall towards..100-102...

For aggressive players long will come above 108.6 closing and stop below 102 zone...For conservative best to go long at 100-102 with 98 SL on closing basis...

ICICI Bank:

Again here stock in uptrend on daily, breaking the expanding pattern, with volumes...if i see hourly chart, support at 247.25 zone...sustaining below this can test towards 238-240 zone...Or else support at 247 can test upside at 260 zone...

on daily chart crucial support at 225 zone...stock moving in gaps, a sign of strength...for aggressive players, its in hourly sell zone, strength on hourly only above 252.3-252.5 zone...

ICICI bank huge volumes at 250 levels...Ahead of results...

rangarajan

Ashok leyland:

ICICI Bank:

anil Trivedi,

Both the stocks behaved exactly as you had analysed.:clapping:

A/L , How did u arrive at the fig 100 - 102.

In some places, you were using ' Strong Resistance ', what is the criteria?

Sometimes, you were referring to Hr chart for action.
What is the criteria?

anil Trivedi,

Both the stocks behaved exactly as you had analysed.:clapping:

A/L , How did u arrive at the fig 100 - 102.

In some places, you were using ' Strong Resistance ', what is the criteria?

Sometimes, you were referring to Hr chart for action.
What is the criteria?

Dear Rangarajanji,

For levels posted hourly chart of Ashok leyland...

Strong resistance means, the level is coming from higher timeframe here 'weekly'...So it carries prominence...And its not easy to get away with weekly levels in a single stroke...

Hourly chart sometimes gives better entry and risk reward if one wants to manage trade better choosing entry point...Also some of better retracement legs are better seen there...These legs are important, if they are coming out of breaking some consolidation...

In ashok leyland as we see...100 on daily is tested two times in a span of three months..(dates on chart)..now price breaking out of this consolidation, but as we see on hourly it hardly tested breakout levels of 100, rather it turned up from 102 itself...So this carries significance...