CAUTION FOR ALL: Election KHICHDI update

You have forgotten the number of sub brokers that have shut shop and vanished without a trace mate :D
Leave alone the small sub brokers and have a good look at the well known mutual funds. Vast majority of equity schemes of mutual funds have lost more value (in percentage terms) compared with Nifty since January, 2008 peak.

That is when we believe that fund managers of those mutual funds are well informed and well educated managers.

@beethoven
@prasadam
@savant Garde
@Ajax

Gentlemen,
I respect and admit that you are smart and wise.

My father was hospitalised because of market crash in 2004 so my post is only to warn small investors to protect their earnings and stay away. I have not given any recommendations or tips :annoyed: nor wish to do so. My post is to only help people to "AVOID LOSS" and not aimed at making profit.

I know you people are smart traders and might have predicted the downfall of the market using technicals or didnt you :rofl:

Secondly how many of u made money on tuesday and lost it on wednesday and today using your technicals.:rofl:

Thirdly, Technicals and fundamentals are useless in a market driven by momentum.

Finally, if all of the users of this forum where so well aquainted then every one would be running a wealth management agency instead of posting here

so stop blabbing around about your technicals and recommendations :D

I will not be repling any more, It is up to the readers to decide what they want to do.
Motilal Invest,
Now i think if you were short then u will need to be hospitalised.
My friend These brokers are no one cheaters. Do u listen them and trade rather look at the charts if you know to read charts
st

so check the performance of PMS accounts of these great brokerages, all these big ones are down more than nifty and sensex, some near 70%. Also enquire how many of them outperformed the benchmark in the bull run. I bet all our knowldgeable members are better than them anyway.
is it true ?

You have forgotten the number of sub brokers that have shut shop and vanished without a trace mate :D
lol true said.

Leave alone the small sub brokers and have a good look at the well known mutual funds. Vast majority of equity schemes of mutual funds have lost more value (in percentage terms) compared with Nifty since January, 2008 peak.

That is when we believe that fund managers of those mutual funds are well informed and well educated managers.

yup mba' from iim's

Last edited: