Candlestick Patterns & Technical Analysis

Hello Traders,
I am a full time stock trader working from home. One thing I realised is that candlestick patterns combined with technical indicators give a very strong sense of price directions. I do it everyday, but it a tricky, laborious and time consuming job to do. I am looking for any service that provides that data on a day to day basis.

Let me know your thoughts around this.

sridhga

What technical indicators do you use?
What time frame?
How is it time consuming (What steps/calculations etc. do use)?
Can you elaborate?
What is your source of charting information?

I use MACD, RSI, BollingerBands and few more with varies weights.

I mostly do short trading so my timeframe is ~ 3-4 months data.

Time consuming to get the candlestick patterns right. It is mostly eyeballing the candles.

What I am looking for is consolidated report that give save me time.

wow! I just got a feed from google ads on similar kind of service offering :eek:

I guess google knows everything we need on a day to day basis. pretty scary huh!

marimuthu13

I use MACD, RSI, BollingerBands and few more with varies weights.

I mostly do short trading so my timeframe is ~ 3-4 months data.

Time consuming to get the candlestick patterns right. It is mostly eyeballing the candles.

What I am looking for is consolidated report that give save me time.
use chartlink scanner to get consolidated report ..its free for EOD analysis, intraday also free but little time dealy

use chartlink scanner to get consolidated report ..its free for EOD analysis, intraday also free but little time dealy
Thanks.
I did take a look at this. What is missing is Japanese candlestick pattern. I mostly rely on Japanese candlestick pattern along with the technical indicators. It has worked well for me till now.

anyway thanks for all the suggestions. I have got hold of a website / provider to get japanese candlestick patterns and all the technical indicators for the next day trading.. Let me see how it goes.!