can u make elliott wave theory simplified

Hi I am new to Elliott wave theory and would like to learn but finding it difficult what I know about this theory is just 5impulse and 3 corrective waves and third wave cannot be shortest I know there are many books available and also many expensive courses for it but if anyone who can explain it here in simplified way it would be very helpful and also post your nifty Elliott wave counts daily basis everyone has different views even though following same theory

Hi I am new to Elliott wave theory and would like to learn but finding it difficult what I know about this theory is just 5impulse and 3 corrective waves and third wave cannot be shortest I know there are many books available and also many expensive courses for it but if anyone who can explain it here in simplified way it would be very helpful and also post your nifty Elliott wave counts daily basis everyone has different views even though following same theory
there is no simplified and easy way for learning and using EW for trading. Period.

if you are willing start reading as many books as possible or take some good course in it but in both the cases u need to invest couple of years and steel dedication. if you are not willing to put such time and effort thn dont think about using EW for trading or learning about it. it may also be possible tht after putting time and efforts you will come to the conclusion tht EW is not suitable for your trading personality.

some good sources as per me

1) robert miner dynamic trading & high probability trading strategies + dynamic trading course his SW dynamic trader is great.
2) Advanced get. problem is you to proper coaching in using it and tht is not possible with pirated sw so learning curve may be steep as there will be hit and trail.
3) ramki - five waves to financial freedom good book on EW.
4) jeffery kenedey from elliottwave international.

regds

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
You can use the software ELWAVE along with Meta Stock... and live data feed..
Easy to import meta stock data.
ELWAVE calculate all automatically...show probable resistances arc..