Can some body code this to .AFL for amibroker

johnnypareek

Yes Bhai

i know this situation well.

No body is going to pay a single penny for the conversion or translation .

BTW - Johnny Bhai - i find this stepMA stuff interesting - very useful to get trend or the sideways mkt as i was going thru the fores site analysing the stepMA stuff. also its not so tough to convert mt4 indis - practically not very difficult

but have to get ideas b4 the conversion - how it works? etc etc

rgds
subroto

p.s. - to share the idea abut a indi u know or u used - it costs nothing - so i requested abut it. till waiting for the reply

Sure bhai will look into thogh will not promise for fast action as stuck in serious responsibility as my brother in law declared cancer few days back so a bit busy with him.

johnny

The following are some parameters:

OT_Ex = ParamList("Exchange traded on?","MCX,NFO");

OT_SN = ParamStr("Symbol Name as shown in NestTrader?","CRUDEOIL13APRFUT");

OT_BOT = ParamList("Buy/Cover Order Type?","MARKET,LIMIT");

I want to print the information on the chart as follows, how it is? please help any body.

Exchange Traded on: MCX
Symbol Name : CRUDEOIL13APRFUT
Order Type : Market

mastermind007

Mastermind007

as u can convert the stepMA into amibroker , so u r aware of this particular mt4 indi of Igor.

so can u please elaborate abut this indi - how it works, what to look at this indi, how to interpret it?

also abut the other variation - stepStoch and stepRSI - any idea? specially stepSToch - who to interpret it?

got the images of charts in some forex sites and also Kartick (Kartick Marar) have translated stepMA into amibroker - but unable to get the logic. as u r aware - so it seems u had used it or using it - so please shen some insight abut stepMA.

rgds
subroto
OK.... will do .... seen your post little late.

mastermind007

Bhai,

He must be charging to convert as he gave the guy his email. But then he didn't received any mail from the guy who requested to convert, because he again posted that he has sent private message with email ID.

Now You can guess
Yes, that fellow sent me a different MQL and yes, I've converted it.