Can I survive in the Markets as a Career Option??

Hello guys,
I'm a CA student(Intermediate). I know i will definitely become a CA one day. But I have passion in Stock Trading. I'm an EXTREMIST in anything if i concentrate on something, may it be CA or stock trading etc..I have passion in Stock trading. If I concentrate on stock trading i want to become a professional or a successful trader. Can I survive in the markets or is it gonna be boring stuff in my future if I opt it as my career??

I came to know if i want to become a stock trader I will have to work for a stock trader as trainee for two years and I came to know the rules and regulations about it. Is stock trading a right place for me.

By the way I'm still 20. Am I on the right track??

Help!!

Honest replies and suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Stock trendy

Tata Motors, UltraTech crash 10% on Religare Tech glitch
A sell order resulting from a software error at Religare Capital Markets caused shares of Tata Motors and UltraTech Cement to crash by 10% each for a few seconds during the last hour of trade on NSE on Friday.

comm4300

Hello guys,
I'm a CA student(Intermediate). I know i will definitely become a CA one day. But I have passion in Stock Trading. I'm an EXTREMIST in anything if i concentrate on something, may it be CA or stock trading etc..I have passion in Stock trading. If I concentrate on stock trading i want to become a professional or a successful trader. Can I survive in the markets or is it gonna be boring stuff in my future if I opt it as my career??

I came to know if i want to become a stock trader I will have to work for a stock trader as trainee for two years and I came to know the rules and regulations about it. Is stock trading a right place for me.

By the way I'm still 20. Am I on the right track??

Help!!

Honest replies and suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.
you have time. you can experiment in the Stock market.

Being an Extremist is a good thing [when it comes to learning something].

1. decide on what type of trader you want to be - intraday, swing, FnO type...
1. have enough buffer to survive.
2. have a couple of strategies to trade.

bargain for the best deal wrt brokerage [zerodha;) ]

all the best.

amanfree

bhai ca kar le aur apni life bana. dont waste ur precious time and money on trading....

you have time. you can experiment in the Stock market.

Being an Extremist is a good thing [when it comes to learning something].

1. decide on what type of trader you want to be - intraday, swing, FnO type...
1. have enough buffer to survive.
2. have a couple of strategies to trade.

bargain for the best deal wrt brokerage [zerodha;) ]

all the best.
thanks.. but how do i start with it.. right now i don't have lacs together as im a student now.. i have start somewhere around 21 or 22.. Should i go for training or stuff like that with a trader.. Im still a learner in this field.. it might take a year or to get confidence.

thanks

sunbim31

Do and adopt whatever system or style you like , but Just make

ENTRY PRICE as YOUR STOP LOSS .....

Rest you will learn as time unfolds

comm4300

thanks.. but how do i start with it.. right now i don't have lacs together as im a student now.. i have start somewhere around 21 or 22.. Should i go for training or stuff like that with a trader.. Im still a learner in this field.. it might take a year or to get confidence.

thanks
gone are the days of personal mentorship. Even if you do find someone who can mentor you [not RMs or Professional Trainers], make sure they are actually good at trading than talking.

STEPS:
a. open no frills trading account. Zerodha. A/c opening one time charge around 200.

b. search for charting source - free charts EOD are all over the net. intraday charts need paid subscription. Yahoo finance offers free intraday chart - but probably delayed. Good enough to test/paper trade.

c. Use this forum to read through strategies - short list 2/3. Learn it in and out. Seriously paper trade it. Once, you get the hang of the strategy - you can then proceed towards LIVE trading - with the smallest of quantity - to test your emotions.

d . If successful, proceed. Else, quit and focus on studies and become an investor.

Either ways, you'll be in the markets.

all the best.