Can anyone help me on this??

hai mansha investing in stock market is simple, i assume u know how to start an account and other things, if not pls contact u r nearest broker. About which stock to invest u can have u r own study and select stocks or u can depend on the advise of u r broker.if u depend on u r own broker atleast try to understand what is the business , mgmt and other things of the co in which u invest.pls dont invest blindly,always give time to u r investment to grow,dont expect 100% return always, expect modest returns. pls make sure what is u r investment objective.

guys,
can u plz help me in making a new account and the pan card etc...
how can i find a broker in the city..
also y do i need him.?
cant i buy/sell my share on my own over the internet??

can u plz help me in making a new account and the pan card etc...
You need to first choose some broker. There are lots of them: ICICIDirect, RelianceMoney, Sharekhan, etc. You can find lots of pros and cons of each brokers in this forum itself. Search in the Brokers sub forum.

how can i find a broker in the city..
Once you'd chosen, you can find the nearest ones contact info, from their home page.

also y do i need him.?
He acts as a intermediate to buy/sell shares through exchange. There are other features with such brokers.

cant i buy/sell my share on my own over the internet??
Yes. Currently most of the transactions are done through online. The above mentioned brokers are online brokers.

Praveen.

Is there any way , we can do it independent of any brokers. Lets say , I have to sell somethign immediately and this guy is very busy , and he delays stuff which I dont want.

May be I am superstitious. Can I handle it on my own?
Without a broker ( and obviously the commission remains in my pocket )

oxusmorouz

Is there any way , we can do it independent of any brokers. Lets say , I have to sell somethign immediately and this guy is very busy , and he delays stuff which I dont want.

May be I am superstitious. Can I handle it on my own?
Without a broker ( and obviously the commission remains in my pocket )
Trading terminal overcomes the problem of human brokers.

What is a trading terminal ?
Sorry I am a novice as you can see.
Is it the counter in the market where the transactions take place. Can I not do this sitting here in my house ?

oxusmorouz

What is a trading terminal ?
Sorry I am a novice as you can see.
Is it the counter in the market where the transactions take place. Can I not do this sitting here in my house ?
A trading terminal is an electronic platform which gives you the flexibility which the broker has. You get almost all necessary data required to place an order, including bid-ask quotes. Yes, you can trade from your home.

Also one more query
what are scrips ?

and in the following , what are the different Indices
like BSE 30 Idx
BSE 500 Idx
BSE 200 Idx

Moreover, I find my uncles trading in stocks which I dont find the listings in any of the channels ( Zee businees and NDTV profit )
Where can I find all the indices. They trade in stocks like 1 - 5 rs range. even one rupess appreciation earns then instant profits

oxusmorouz

Also one more query
what are scrips ?

and in the following , what are the different Indices
like BSE 30 Idx
BSE 500 Idx
BSE 200 Idx

Moreover, I find my uncles trading in stocks which I dont find the listings in any of the channels ( Zee businees and NDTV profit )
Where can I find all the indices. They trade in stocks like 1 - 5 rs range. even one rupess appreciation earns then instant profits
www.nseindia.com

www.bseindia.com