By wednesday i have my online account ready for trading, meanwhile i have few doubts

by wednesday my online account will be ready for trading,so please clear mydoubts.

First thing first , as far as i have read in this forum , Day trading is very risky and difficult

Next thing in swing trading
I was wondering which is more safe , dealers in futures
or options
Briefly explain how much returns i can expect from investing in futures and options in a month (percentage of returns)

I have decided to invest fair amount of time on reading before jumping to trading because i have decided to trade through out my life .

So i am in no hurry to to start . I will spend even whole month just to learn things around later only i will invest

Before that i just wanted to know on which if i invest all time will be more fruitfull day trading or futures or options

Thank u friends for clearing lot of doubts, its really a great forum .

Last edited:

bunny

Re: By wednesday i have my online account ready for trading, meanwhile i have few dou

Hi Cool life,

Since you are "new" and in no hurry, stay away from Futures and options at this time. Trade less but constantly so that the emotional cycle develops.

DanPickUp

Re: by wednesday my online account will be ready for trading,so please clear mydoubts

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: by wednesday my online account will be ready for trading,so please clear mydoubts

Hy

You may read here :

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/32501-holy-grail-syndrome-9.html#post380730

and you may even read more in that thread.

As I read through your post, I second the view of bunny and recommend you urgently to stay far away from trading.

Your questions show, that you do not have a clue from any thing about trading. Why not spend your money to the poor people or make your wife happy instead of throwing it away in trading and after that feeling sad and stupid. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT TRADING.

Think and do not come back and cry !

Take care and good look

DanPickUp
Now i am understanding i have very little knoweldge about share market and further i have no knoweldge at all to trade. I will seriously start from basics . I will try to understand by reading whatever i can before i trade. Thank u

nac

Re: By wednesday i have my online account ready for trading, meanwhile i have few dou

Its good to read something about trading before start trading.
You can get some ebooks online. Download and read 'em.

Before start trading do paper trade and since our exchange allows odd lot, you can start by taking position with 1 share.
Start with very minimum capital. Don't invest all your savings.
I strongly recommend you to stay away from derivatives at this time.
Start with cash market.

All the best...

Logik

First try in Cash, i.e. equity. as said abv, start gaining experience with 1 stocks deal. how much return u want? it totally depends on u. calculate it urself. it will take a time. with time & practice u will learn things. never buy/sell coz someone telling u to. if u wanna make loss make it with ur own decision. same goes for profit.

when u think u have enough courage & experience, go for the futures. (this will tale at least 5-8 months)

Option is the game of the mathematics......more than Technical. but if u want, stick to the nifty options. they are really good bet, when u can sense movement for 2-3 days. never get into the stocks options. IMO, they are illiquid.

Last but imo, no one can predict the market. its all game of the guessing based on the studies. Discipline is the key word. if u wanna trade, take emotions out & trade. (This is the hardest thing to do......Trust me). Trading is at all about accuracy, its abt how disciplined & strategic ur.

Everything in market is probable.

A disciplined trader will surely be successful over a period of time but

1. Dont look at this as a steady source of income. You will make money some months. You should stay away other months.

2. Dont overtrade. Get in the market when you get a clear idea which way the market is moving, otherwise stay out.

3. Obviously stay away from futures and options for atleast 6 months. Do you know that a average contract in F&O will be worth 1-2 lakhs. Do you want to put so much money in a single trade?

I personally feel F&O is for people with a capital of 10 lakhs or more.

4. Learn technical analysis, and do momentum trading ( 1-4 month horizon). I find it to be most profitable method.