Buy today Sell tomorrow calls (btst)

hii there
i m starting this thread for buying stock and selling it at next day..
i will give u tips of btst between 2.30 to 3.15..
i will daily give u the tips..
and if any other guy also got this type of tips he can also give it in this thread..
i will keep a result a last 3 days so u can analysis from that

and i think it will be convinentn for u if i msg u tips through msngr..just reply ur yahoo id i will add u and send u tips on yahoo

well guys,,
still many of u r giving their rediffmail id instead of yahoo id..
now me giving my id all want to receive tips can add me .
my yahoo id is : xxxxxx
ok and than for ur wonderful responses

due to some lake of time i cant update my thread for past few days...rite now i add over 100 ids in my msngr list..u can also join if u want..
call on 18th august:
buy tvtoday cmp 111.80 tgt 114+
buy mysore cement cmp 29.75 tgt 31-32 within 2days
buy guj amb 64.50 tgt 66+
result:
mysore cem and guj amb touch the target on the same day 31.20+ and 66+ respectively
mysore cem has a high of 36.4,tv today zommed to 118+ and guj ambuja reach target,has a high of 66.40+

call on 19th august:
buy tcs cmp 1326.5 tgt 1345-55
prism cem 26.3 tgt 27-28
result:tcs has a high of 1348.50 and prism sl trgger

call on 23 august:
buy century tex cmp 292 tgt 298-300
result:touch a high of 301.70

due to some problem i couldnt give any btst for some days..sorry for inconvinience.
Thanx all for ur wonderful appreciation..since now i have added more than 30id in my yahoo messenger..
and plzz giv me ur yahoo id only so i can add other i cant add other id so plzz..some of u provide me other id so i m telling
good job man im new to all this but im looking forward to the tips my messnger id is xxxxxxxxxxx thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hii there
i m starting this thread for buying stock and selling it at next day..
i will give u tips of btst between 2.30 to 3.15..
i will daily give u the tips..
and if any other guy also got this type of tips he can also give it in this thread..
i will keep a result a last 3 days so u can analysis from that

and i think it will be convinentn for u if i msg u tips through msngr..just reply ur yahoo id i will add u and send u tips on yahoo

well guys,,
still many of u r giving their rediffmail id instead of yahoo id..
now me giving my id all want to receive tips can add me .
my yahoo id is : xxxxxxx
ok and than for ur wonderful responses

due to some lake of time i cant update my thread for past few days...rite now i add over 100 ids in my msngr list..u can also join if u want..
call on 18th august:
buy tvtoday cmp 111.80 tgt 114+
buy mysore cement cmp 29.75 tgt 31-32 within 2days
buy guj amb 64.50 tgt 66+
result:
mysore cem and guj amb touch the target on the same day 31.20+ and 66+ respectively
mysore cem has a high of 36.4,tv today zommed to 118+ and guj ambuja reach target,has a high of 66.40+

call on 19th august:
buy tcs cmp 1326.5 tgt 1345-55
prism cem 26.3 tgt 27-28
result:tcs has a high of 1348.50 and prism sl trgger

call on 23 august:
buy century tex cmp 292 tgt 298-300
result:touch a high of 301.70

due to some problem i couldnt give any btst for some days..sorry for inconvinience.
Thanx all for ur wonderful appreciation..since now i have added more than 30id in my yahoo messenger..
and plzz giv me ur yahoo id only so i can add other i cant add other id so plzz..some of u provide me other id so i m telling

MY Yohoo ID IS xxxxxxxxxxxxx

praveen taneja

chachi

Really wondering how the members are digging such old threads.:D

They somehow stumble on these threads and without able to know when was the last post, whether it is active or not, they start posting their queries/views etc.

Probably traderji/moderator can do something like this......

1. If the last post in the thread is about 100 days old without any activity it should be automatically deactivated. But there should be a provision to open the thread only by the thread owner if he wishes. However it should be allowed to be browsed.

2. Last posting date and time shall be in a noticable position with Red bold font if the last post is some days old.

3. A notice shall appear to the posting person when he is ready to post if the last posting is 100 days old.

Hope it will be noted by moderators..

Regards
Chachi