BUY-SELL- Short Term

chintan786

dear chintan, since u sold today, you will get 40shares less 4 shares ie 36 shares credited in your account on 21st of May.You have sold 4 shares of face value Rs1/- and not the original face value Rs10/-.Even if you have made a mistake,NSE terminal will itself reject such low price.You cannot place a sell order for Rs65/-, when the share is Rs650/-.It will reject as out of range.so dont worry !!!.Cheers!!!.Have a drink(if u do) and enjoy.
bye
ravi
hi ravi, today is 22May. and still till this date i had not received my shares. if u know anything then plz let me know,

thanks in advance

hai chintan, Contact your DP and check if they have finished processing Thomas Cook split.Sometimes it will get delayed.
bye
ravi

chintan786

hai chintan, Contact your DP and check if they have finished processing Thomas Cook split.Sometimes it will get delayed.
bye
ravi
thanks ravi for ur reply.I talked to my DP they said it will take another 2 days .

evrything is fine and as per u told earlier.

once again thank u very much for evrything.

Mohit1110

Hi Friends,
Any idea about ITC. It had never been so low as it is right now. Did it got splitted? What are the future perspective? How is this for short term?