BUY SAH PETRO - A MultiBagger

The lower circuit season has started after a long season of upper circuits. for those who want instant gains or want to take away the minimum profits you have gained after my recommendation, you can do so.

For those who can wait for a longer time horizon, u can hold this particular stock and reap greater profits

I hold 1000 shares at 25.25 and will continue to hold this till i get 100% appreciation as i am very sure of such an appreciation.

let our wealth grow
let us enjoy profits
Its WE and NOT me.

oxusmorouz

i have been doing intra day and BTST with that and have got 2000 more at various prices and sold that. that is the reason why the avg price keeps changing.:):):)

great work done oxus in noticing this.

dont worry i am not a market faker. u can see my record.

Let our wealth grow
lets enjoy the profits
Its WE and NOT me.

oxusmorouz

i have been doing intra day and BTST with that and have got 2000 more at various prices and sold that. that is the reason why the avg price keeps changing.

great work done oxus in noticing this.

dont worry i am not a market faker. u can see my record.

Let our wealth grow
lets enjoy the profits
Its WE and NOT me.
Hello Kartik,
Taking no credits out of the wonderful research you've done, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put money into stocks which keep hitting the circuits often (and/or those which are restricted by a 5% circuit). It is never a question of entry, but that of exits, which causes nightmares to fellow traders.
Enclosing a chart of a stock which I accidentally stumbled into. Any one who had put his money a month back would have tripled it....but how is he going to exit?
Good luck.

Last edited:
Hey guys the stock shoot up by 10-20% even during such market conditions. I believe news of stake by some private equity is their and think open offer for 48.5 it How much should we expect it to move up

I am holding 500 should sell or buy more?

Hey guys the stock shoot up by 10-20% even during such market conditions. I believe news of stake by some private equity is their and think open offer for 48.5 it How much should we expect it to move up

I am holding 500 should sell or buy more?
Sah Petroleums - Open Offer
October 20, 2008
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Ltd (Manager to the Offer) on behalf of NAF India Holdings Ltd (Acquirer) along with Navis Lube Holdings Pvt Ltd, Navis Asia Fund V LP, Navis Asia Fund V (2) LP, Navis Asia Fund V- E LP, Navis Asia Fund V GP LP & Navis Asia Fund V GP Ltd (Persons acting in concert or PACs) has issued this Public Announcement (PA) to the Shareholders of Sah Petroleums Ltd (Target Company), pursuant to and in compliance with, among others, regulation 10 & regulation 12 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 1997 & Subsequent amendments thereto (Regulations).

The Offer:

The Acquirer proposes to acquire 88,00,000 (Eighty Eight Lacs only) Shares of the Target Company (Offer Size) representing 27.50% of the Current Share Capital (20% of the Diluted Share Capital) of the Target Company, at a price of Rs 48.50 (Rupees Forty Eight & Fifty Paise only) for each Share of the Target Company (Offer Price), to be paid in cash in accordance with the Regulations.

Schedule of Activities:

Specified Date - October 31, 2008

Date of Opening of the Offer - December 04, 2008

Date of Closing of the Offer - December 24, 2008

WHAT IF...IF PROPOSAL IS REVERSED !

Last edited:

ARMHM

Hello Kartik,
Taking no credits out of the wonderful research you've done, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put money into stocks which keep hitting the circuits often (and/or those which are restricted by a 5% circuit). It is never a question of entry, but that of exits, which causes nightmares to fellow traders.
Enclosing a chart of a stock which I accidentally stumbled into. Any one who had put his money a month back would have tripled it....but how is he going to exit?
Good luck.
Where is the chart?