Buy Lead & Zinc

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_s_ramesh

Dear Karan,

I sent a test mail to you as I am not sure on your mail id. Is it .com or .in, you have not mentioned it on the post.

d_s_ramesh

Thank you Mr. Bhaskar,

Natural Gas is a product which many of the traders are not much interested with, I am happy that you asked about it.

Weekly on Nat Gas is retracing a beautiful bullish divergence, yet to get confirmed but not in a trend. Daily is trending bearish and gaining strength on the bear side with every incoming day. It is likely to see further downside and in such a situation the weekly divergence may get negated.

Lets watch as things pan out.

Buy or Sell Zinc

Buy ZincMini above 100.05 with S/L 97.85 Target 1st 101.05,102.95,106.
Sell ZincMini Below 97.85 with S/L 100.05 Targrt 1st 96.85, 94.95, 91.90

Last edited:

d_s_ramesh

Zinc has gone sideways while Lead is holding to minor bullishness. There is a target of 108 on lead, so far there seems to be no much weakness to exit on the daily charts.
I will give you updates when changes occur.

Thank you Mr. Bhaskar,

Natural Gas is a product which many of the traders are not much interested with, I am happy that you asked about it.

Weekly on Nat Gas is retracing a beautiful bullish divergence, yet to get confirmed but not in a trend. Daily is trending bearish and gaining strength on the bear side with every incoming day. It is likely to see further downside and in such a situation the weekly divergence may get negated.

Lets watch as things pan out.

Natural Gas I AM LONG 3 LOT SIR COME WEEK ANY TREND SIR
RAMESH JI PLS SEND YOUR E-MAIL ID MY ID rkkgs at ymail dot com

DEAR SIR
I AM TRADER IN MCX NEW
I AM TRADING LEAD &ZINC ONLY
1ST TIME TRADE IN NTGAS...VERY VERY LOSS..
MY E-MAIL ID: rkkgs at ymail dot com
i am like trade in lead zinc only
INTRADAY TRADING SOME TIME PORFIT MORE TIME LOSS
PLS guideline TO ME

THANK U

Status
Not open for further replies.