Buy hotel leela on dips for long term.

1.Hotel Leela Palace, promoted by Hotel Leelaventure has entered into a sales and marketing agreement with US-based Preferred Hotel Group in a bid to increase brand awareness, reservations via the American firm's 29 global sales offices.
According to reports, with this tie-up, Hotel Leela seeks to lure more business customers from the US corporate world. The tie-up will also give the company acces to Preferred Hotel's travel managers in the US, Singapore and Australia.
Preferred Hotel plans to take the total number of hotels under its sales and marketing agreement in India from the present seven to 25 by the end of this year, making India its third largest market after the US and Europe.

since it has been hammered 50% i think it is a good buy. please post your replies.

sudoku1

Preferred Hotel plans to take the total number of hotels under its sales and marketing agreement in India from the present seven to 25 by the end of this year, making India its third largest market after the US and Europe.

since it has been hammered 50% i think it is a good buy. please post your replies.
when in bad times , always look out for ind leaders.
currently , the global scenario make a hazy oulook for this sec as funds go on cost cutting spree......fii's exit india plan also add woes 2 this sec....avoid this sec for the time being...:)

Hi,
No way this stock moves further even sensex @ 1000 points rally or whatever the tie up with overseas. i was holding this scrip for last one year, not seen at least 5% up so far, with frustration existed from this...with huge loss :mad:, it is better to stop this section for time being..

Rams

1.Hotel Leela Palace, promoted by Hotel Leelaventure has entered into a sales and marketing agreement with US-based Preferred Hotel Group in a bid to increase brand awareness, reservations via the American firm's 29 global sales offices.
According to reports, with this tie-up, Hotel Leela seeks to lure more business customers from the US corporate world. The tie-up will also give the company acces to Preferred Hotel's travel managers in the US, Singapore and Australia.