Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
CAn any body let me know what happens to the odd lots of the Reliance energy ventures and reliance capital ventures?I help 10 Reliance shares pre demerger.Now I have 10 of all the split comapnies.Would I get any shares of reliance energy and relaince capital?Since the ration announced was 5 for 100 shares and 7.5 for 100 shares?
Thanks for answering
Regards,
Nitin

Hi Supratik,

Needed some advice regarding this company called NRC, its a textile company, though its results have been poor over the last few quarters, it has just sold of land in mumbai for 167 Cr ...which itself translates to around Rs. 46 per share...CMP is Rs. 43.9 i.e the company's valuation is almost nothing......
could you please look in to it...and advise...

Regards,

Dheeraj M

patnitin said:
Hi,
CAn any body let me know what happens to the odd lots of the Reliance energy ventures and reliance capital ventures?I help 10 Reliance shares pre demerger.Now I have 10 of all the split comapnies.Would I get any shares of reliance energy and relaince capital?Since the ration announced was 5 for 100 shares and 7.5 for 100 shares?
Thanks for answering
Regards,
Nitin
If you are having shares of those companies, then you must have received communication regarding the merger also.
In the letter they have explicitly mentioned that, they are not going to deliver the fraction shares. So, if you have 20 shares, then you will recieve 1 share. If 10, then I don't think you will receive any shares and the money will be given back to you thru your demat.

gurdeepdeol said:
Hi supratik, i just wanted to know whether Ambuja Cement was still a pick..........
To me it is a good buy.

Also do track Ahmednagar Forging, I think it would require me little more time make a hard recommendation.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

There is another counter, I see that could be bought on declines(although I do not see it atleast in the short term).

Shreyas Shipping is one counter with strong fundamentals and on a growing spree.

The counter trades at 260 which is around 13-14 times its EPS.
The counter also has good prospects.

Recommendation: Buyin small quantities and accumulate.

Although, I am not currently bullish on the markets for a quarter or two, I am not bearish as well. There could be a sideways movement and a consloidation phase. This is important for a long term growth as every couter needs to justify its future growth with the modest 'future price' you pay for it.

This is one time that you need to use to restructure your portfolio. Exit counters that you think is not matching its EPS and price, and also does not promise a good growth.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

supratik said:
Hi All,

There is another counter, I see that could be bought on declines(although I do not see it atleast in the short term).

Shreyas Shipping is one counter with strong fundamentals and on a growing spree.

The counter trades at 260 which is around 13-14 times its EPS.
The counter also has good prospects.

Recommendation: Buyin small quantities and accumulate.
So, is it ok to buy at 260 or should we wait for it to go down further?

supratik said:
Hi All,

This is one time that you need to use to restructure your portfolio. Exit counters that you think is not matching its EPS and price, and also does not promise a good growth.
Supratik
So, will you be able to help in this reagard?
Will you be able to suggest, if I send you my portfolio?

Regards,
Narendra

Hello Supratik,

Thanks to you, we picked up KS Oils and it has given nearly 30% profit.
But, what is the target for this?

Is it still good to hold?
Please update on this.

Also, tell us about target for Valecha.

Regards,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.