Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssnkumar said:
Just in a single day, fortunes reversed.
S/L for Titan Inds was 815 and it had crossed the limits.
But, I didn't sell it (since this is a tip given by Supratik and it is bound to do good:) )
My belief didn't let me down.
On 31st March, it shoot up and is on uptrend again!
Hope it will continue the trends for few more days and will cross the target!

BTW, what is the target for this?

Regards,
Narendra
Thanks Narendra, sometimes the faith you all keep in me makes me feel good on one hand and on the other makes me afraid I dont lose it one day.

I would try my level best not to make a mistake, but incase if ever happens to be I do commit some, please forgive me.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

hi supratik,

i am suraj and i want to create a lot of wealth through stock market. but i have no experience and not much knowledge. could you please suggest me a way to start trading.

thank you

regards
suraj

suraj009 said:
hi supratik,

i am suraj and i want to create a lot of wealth through stock market. but i have no experience and not much knowledge. could you please suggest me a way to start trading.

thank you

regards
suraj
Hi Suraj,
I appreciate your passion.
But you know, exp and knowledge is required in every field.Well, you want to earn lots of money, so all of us.basic funda is, when one earns, he earns on the expense of others.So all of us cant win at a time.The one who is winner has to have knowledge, experience and patience.
So, my advice is, dont jump in trading right away.Wait, take your time.Read books, keep checking this forum, Amit, Saint,Supratik,Agilent etc are providing their valuable advice and analysis, go thru them, keep watching your fav stocks, when you feel that stocks move as per your prediction (not expectation) , then jump into trading and earn as much as you want...:D

suraj009 said:
hi supratik,

thank you

regards
suraj
OK, that's a good objective and each one of us are here to achieve the same.
You may know that stock markets can give fabulous returns and at the same time empty your pockets also!!
So, you must understand that, you are at a place which carries lot of risks and you are only responsible for that.

But, I can assure you this much.
You are at a forum which has got some good people who periodically give good tips and you can make a fortune using that. But, I have also experienced that, the tips given by the same set of people has caused big losses......the market always doesn't perform as we expect it to. So, in this case you must not blame the person who gave the tip.

And one more thing you must understand is that, you are putting your money in just a stock. You are putting your money into a business. And if that business does good then you will get good returns. And you can also study the past results of the business and come to the decision that the particular business is doing good or not.
If you are convinced, then you can put your money in that and wait it to do good.

Hope this helps.

-Narendra

But, I can assure you this much.
You are at a forum which has got some good people who periodically give good tips and you can make a fortune using that. But, I have also experienced that, the tips given by the same set of people has caused big losses......the market always doesn't perform as we expect it to. So, in this case you must not blame the person who gave the tip.
Wow,takes all kinds of people with all kinds of experiences to make a market,I suppose.My experience has been somewhat different esp,Amit and Saint.I have taken only a few of Supratik's calls.There have been far more successes than failures in their calls and each win has been bigger than the loss.

Anyway that's what I have experienced.......

Anu

Ashapura Mine Chem has reached our target price for 260.

The next tip is on MURUDESHWAR CERAMICS LTD CMP 132.05, target 155-160

Also check out the arbitrage on Amaraj Batteries.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

supratik said:
Ashapura Mine Chem has reached our target price for 260.

The next tip is on MURUDESHWAR CERAMICS LTD CMP 132.05, target 155-160

Also check out the arbitrage on Amaraj Batteries.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Hi Supratik,

I could not buy any of your recent recos because all my cash was held in TITAN & other securites. But let me thank you for your good recos. Certainly I am going to buy around end of this month. By the way can I send you a mail with my current holdings? so I can get rid some of the stocks with your valueble suggestion, the list become too big as of now with small small quantities, I want to consolidate and keep it in a few handfull of stocks.

I am not able to call you all these days due to heavy work pressure.

Thanks again
Regds
Srini Dharanala (London)

Our long term call on Madras Cement(recommended at 1400 level) has reached our target price of 2500, long term investors continue to hong.
Lakshmi Electricals(recommended at 230) has also reached our target price of 340. Please book profits.
Polyplex Corp(recommended at 152) target set to 225

Our next long term tip would be Alpha Geo. Buy on declines.
People could also take slow exposure to 21st Cent Mang. This could turn out to be a multibagger(would depend on the results)

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Status
Not open for further replies.