supratik said:
Areva at 462 - Target achieved
Patel Engg 460 - Target achieved

Watch out the next 2 callsZuari Ind - 161
ABG 316

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
hi,

Thnaks for orchid..think suryalalkshmi is also breaking away went up quite sharply today...closing price 218 up almost 8 percent..

bye
gaurav

Hi Gaurav,

Nice observation, SuryaLakshmi could be averaged out at 200, in small quantities. Keep invested in the counter for some time, you will see handsome profits on the way.
Also, I believe the Textile counters are not performaing very well. Once this phase is over, you would see good money in the Textile Sector.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

W

weety6

Keeping an edge in the stock market means you have to keep your eyes wide open. What a difference a quarter makes! This means you need to get the fastest, best and right information before someone else does. This free newsletter does just that. You will get an email only when something is on the move or about to move. You will not receive any junk mail. They have a great history and are definitely worth a few minutes of your time. Remember, 20/20 foresight is better than 20/20 hindsight. These shares are traded in the US markets. http://marketdiamond.atspace.com

Thanks Buddy, looks like I will discover a tip for tomorrow shortly.
Still Studying...

Buy the way you owe me a treat for Orchid then....aah let me plan my Menu.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

supratik said:
Thanks Buddy, looks like I will discover a tip for tomorrow shortly.
Still Studying...

Buy the way you owe me a treat for Orchid then....aah let me plan my Menu.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
nice suggestion...there..

jus a thote that occured to me ...can we guys meet up and set up citywise forums ot sm thing??????????

Bye
Gaurav

Status
Not open for further replies.