Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

The next tip is on GSPL. Current Price of 104 can withstand adversities of market turmoil. I expect this to be one of the stable top performers in 2008.
Buy with a 1 year target of 280.
Risk - Low

Another medium risk counter Fluidomat..small cap but with a strong client base may help this counter and shareholders reap profits. Buy at current price of 42.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Hi All,

The next tip is on GSPL. Current Price of 104 can withstand adversities of market turmoil. I expect this to be one of the stable top performers in 2008.
Buy with a 1 year target of 280.
Risk - Low

Another medium risk counter Fluidomat..small cap but with a strong client base may help this counter and shareholders reap profits. Buy at current price of 42.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Supratik,

I am holding GSPL from the level of 71 and it has come near 100 now.

And today I was able to enter Fluidomat at 43.2. So, what is the target for this and time frame to reach the target?
Hope these we can hold even when correction happens.
I am hearing a lot about deep correction and I am also feeling that, we will have correction in another 1-2 weeks or atleast before the budget.
The Sensex and Nifty are still volatile. Heavy weights are still struggling to reach previous highs. But, small caps are flying - making 10-20% per day! This is the scene that we see during every correction.
So, I am requesting everybody to be extra careful and buy only fundamentally strong and known companies. Keep some cash for shopping in case of correction.

-Narendra

Last edited:
hi,

I am holding GMDC bought at 590 and the stock does not seem to cross 530 in this recent month. what do you advise should I hold it. I am holding it as I don't want to sell in loss. but is it worth holding for another three months?

Also I am holding petronet 50 shares at 88 rs since three months. Should I exit or is any bull run expected in this stock ?

kindly advise

hi,

I am holding GMDC bought at 590 and the stock does not seem to cross 530 in this recent month. what do you advise should I hold it. I am holding it as I don't want to sell in loss. but is it worth holding for another three months?

Also I am holding petronet 50 shares at 88 rs since three months. Should I exit or is any bull run expected in this stock ?

kindly advise
Both are good for long term.

-Narendra

Dear all,

I wish to recommend you all to buy EPC Industries Limited, a company in Irrigation business and presently quoting Rs. 70+, touching daily at upper circuit for last 1 month. The Company is a turnaround stroy and its main competitor Jain Irrigation is presently quoting at around 675/- almost ten times more. The Company is poised to record 4/5 fold increase in the performance during the year. It has already come out of BIFR 1 year back and looking at the huge business potential available to irrigation business(as there are very less players in the market).

There are only two companies listed in the market and looking at the EPC's present price which is cheaper 10 times than Jain, many investors, NRI's are accumulating the stock for last 1 year. Looking at the long term horizon(1 yr) the price would definitely touch 350-400.
For short term say 3 months it should cross 150-170.

Go on accumulating ! !

Dear all,

I wish to recommend you all to buy EPC Industries Limited, a company in Irrigation business and presently quoting Rs. 70+, touching daily at upper circuit for last 1 month. The Company is a turnaround stroy and its main competitor Jain Irrigation is presently quoting at around 675/- almost ten times more. The Company is poised to record 4/5 fold increase in the performance during the year. It has already come out of BIFR 1 year back and looking at the huge business potential available to irrigation business(as there are very less players in the market).

There are only two companies listed in the market and looking at the EPC's present price which is cheaper 10 times than Jain, many investors, NRI's are accumulating the stock for last 1 year. Looking at the long term horizon(1 yr) the price would definitely touch 350-400.
For short term say 3 months it should cross 150-170.

Go on accumulating ! !
From your message, I understand that you have done some study about this company and found that it is worth investing.

But, I am curious to know, how you found out that:
"many investors, NRI's are accumulating the stock for last 1 year."

I don't know if there is any place where the public can get that information?

Regards,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.