Brokers MCX & NSE Brokerage less than Rs. 1000 per month / Rs.10 per order

Which Broker is best out of below & any other providing less Rs.1000/Rs.10 per order

• Achievers

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • SASonline

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Indiaprocon

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Others

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I am not an staff of WC but a satisfied client of it so far, and due to their excellent plans, services and profit sharing ratios I have requested for an franchisee of wisdom capital, where I wanted to migrate from India Infoline to them.

Thats the reason I know the facts about them.

I will let you know about all details of my office once it gets inaugurated by next week. You could come and visit my office any time and check the facts.
Franchisee of Unregistered so called Master Franchisee of Aliceblue operating from virtual office & who started from Naraina Village. All the best.. update your office details here will definitely meet you.:lol::rofl:

I am looking for a registered main Broker only not a franchisee, Wisdom Capital is a franchisee of Aliceblue Chennai having pathatic back office support & staff & adding intermediary who is also 6 months old with bad reviews does not make any sense. We should always deal with registered main Brokers not with anyone who is not registered in Exchange.
Good Catch.
ms.hatimtai, hanumanthh, B Rahman etc. Do you have sub -broker registration no. of WC? I could not find on their website & the no. shown is of Aliceblie not of WC & there is no no. on NSE site. All sub-brokers must be registered with NSE if they are offering NSE trading.

+1 @ ATP

Whenever i think of Wc i remember vps .it was good untill it lasted .vps was at least registered in NSE site

If Wc manages to survive more then 2 yrs surely wake me up :) lool

Looking for brokers for Trading in NSE & MCX at below Rs.1000 per month or Rs.10 per order

Shortlisted few like Achievers, SASonline, Indiaprocon, which one is the best and is there any other broker providing same or below this.
I was always looking for average brokerage...and Which broker is safe for big money.....like more than 10 lacs account size......Panchi bhag jayega tu cheap broker se koi matlab nei....:lol:

I was always looking for average brokerage...and Which broker is safe for big money.....like more than 10 lacs account size......Panchi bhag jayega tu cheap broker se koi matlab nei....:lol:
Very difficult question :) I am too looking for answers. Though my account size is not as big as 10L now, I expect it to reach that level by end of 2014. I All big brokers should be dependable but their brokerage charges are way high in the order of 0.04%-0.01%. I have DP only account with Deutsche Bank and brokerage with Sharekhan. This is not a good combination as I am not getting margin benefits from my DP and every day have to transfer shares from DP to broker to sell.

This is ridiculous:mad: and unnecessary creating doubt in traders mind. All clients money monitored by SEBI and fund is always kept under client pool. Broker or Subbroker or AP nobody could use your money.

If your trading capital is so big have your own membership of exchange it costs only 5 lakh for MCX and 75 lakh for NSE.
Then clear our doubts by providing proof of registration no. & NSE screen shot. Also clarify why WC not took membership as it cost as per you only 5 lakh for MCX and 75 lakh for NSE:confused::D lacks of funds:D which question further their life in this business, no one take risk on sinking ship.:D

Why not your company is registering as SAS Online? Why it is using the registration of South Asian Stocks? Which you people have closed in 2012 since there were no clients.

Show me screen shot with the names in exchange as SAS Online, Trade Smart Online, Composit Edge, Procon Capital:D

Apni Hi chal me fass gaya beta...;)
SASonline is not my company so why should I bother on this. But as a client I have already verified that SAS is an abbreviation of South Asian Stocks Ltd. & they are registered in this name only and their client account opening form is also in the same name, check their website:D:D, they clearly mention South Asian Stocks Ltd. NSE SEBI Registration No. : INB230907337 / INF230907337 / INE230907337 BSE SEBI Registration No. : INB010907336 / INF010907336 :lol::rofl: But my son/daughter Sudesh Lahri what about panwadi capital.
Where is WC registration no. tell my son, registered in Naraina Village?

Last edited:
Ms.Hatimtai, you have a good topic in hand. You should take it up with the higher authorities about the brand names not being registered. Tradesmartonline also came here with the name of VNS finance and then changed to tradesmartonline. Though their website says "Tradesmartonline from VNS finance" etc..etc..

Please take it up further with SEBI, NSE, BSE, Finance Ministry etc.. etc.

This is ridiculous:mad: and unnecessary creating doubt in traders mind. All clients money monitored by SEBI and fund is always kept under client pool. Broker or Subbroker or AP nobody could use your money.

If your trading capital is so big have your own membership of exchange it costs only 5 lakh for MCX and 75 lakh for NSE.
Arey gawaro k mukhiya:D.....I never put my all Eggs to a single broker....even I don't trust Zerodha....I have 4 accounts....:thumb:

SASonline is not my company so why should I bother on this. But as a client I have already verified that SAS is an abbreviation of South Asian Stocks Ltd. & they are registered in this name only and their client account opening form is also in the same name, check their website:D:D, they clearly mention South Asian Stocks Ltd. NSE SEBI Registration No. : INB230907337 / INF230907337 / INE230907337 BSE SEBI Registration No. : INB010907336 / INF010907336 :lol::rofl: But my son/daughter Sudesh Lahri what about panwadi capital.
Where is WC registration no. tell my son, registered in Naraina Village?
So funny Men!!!! my dear ATP alias Ravishreport.....;):D:lol::rofl: