Bouncing Balls Pivot Theorem and Retrace Play

sumitdasjoshi

well tanvaj i am happy to see that your thread is growing and you are spreading knowleadge in this form i will be talking closse look in the thread and if i see any action which will do high impact in upcoming days i will post a chart on that i am happy to see that you are using 4 hour and daily chart for the trade well in this way the chance of probablity increas it self so i also sugest new comers who are new start with higer time frame in this way less trade more profit and less screen time 2 -3 good trade in a week and see you equty graf rising i am also a fan of pa trade hope to see some new and interasting post from your side.

Tavnaz

Hello Vicky.

......................................................................................

Last edited:

Tavnaz

a stupid question

do we need to jump or the bouncing balls give the signal themselves.
Hello Mr Gill Sir,
I appreciate you pulling my leg,i am but a learner,you are the teacher,Lion King.
I ask just your opinion's sir.
do we need to jump or the bouncing balls give the signal themselves.
But if you are interested in dancing while trading,it won't be bad just will build up your health.:lol:
You know that sir,pivots are like sticky bands,they will cause spring board reaction,i know you already know this sir,but not all newbies know this.
I became a student of the market then got all it's lessons,lost money,became humble.
I learn't the lesson which was set for me,Now am doing my Karma.
See you later Sir,hope the above message is to your liking.
Regards;)
Tavnaz

Tavnaz

Price Action Setups along Zones.

Hi,
Well Looks like you guys think,i have not told you about Price setups or signals.
Looks like, What i already have done has to be done again.
Steps to finding Setups:
1. Draw Pivot Zones.
2. Feel the Price Action.(Bounces of these levels,bounces above levels etc,etc)
3. Wait for Price to reach these zones and tell it's tale,if The zone is validated as support you will see Support reversal patterns like(tweezers,bullish outside bars) if resistance then otherwise.
4. If Price is getting exhausted,it will show pin bars,it will push temporarily then fall back below resistance.
5. Set your stop loss, and take profit(stop loss behind major levels,take profit before major levels)
6. Go happily back to your mommy, say mommy i won some very nice Pipie's,let's go shopping,i will buy you a new car.;)
Sorry for Point 6 :D
See the Chart for essence of price action:

Tavnaz

My Sincere Apologies for being rude to Mr Vicky.
I expect all rages to be resolved,and having seen Mr Vicky's Response,i believe the problem no longer exists.
Now Get back to friendly business Sir,

I will post some new Charts related to Inside Bars,Break Out Trades etc.
I will happily welcome any participation,but no fighting.
Warm Regards
Tavnaz

Last edited:
Re: Hello Vicky.

Well Tavnaz, it is good that you enjoyed my post. Glad so that made you laugh. Let see some facts:
1. You mentioned the intervention as a matter of after thought fact. So, lets not go into your knowledge and "know" fact.
2. Yeah Kan is a personal friend of mine. Happy? No, then let me tell you, I work for a bank and they have bigger ears . Rumors are doing rounds on the cash size. Ah! forgot you have a FF calendar to refer to so how would you know?
3. And I will like to know what you do for living? Let me tell you why. Say a software engineer builds good software for living. Oh hell! why does he do that? By your infinite wisdom he could quit his job and open a software company like Bill Gates.
4. You say news will cause it to slip back to 85? eh? Tell me which news ? and wt kind of bad?

You could have said please and I would have removed the post. But now it stays.
Hello Vicky
I feel extremely sorry to tell you that you have got a bigger mouth than your works. Sorry if that hurts you, but this is what I feel. You constantly keep insulting one person or the other and I cannot understand what you are up to.

Many people reading this thread might not be aware of the intervention or the intention of intervention before it happened and I would suggest them to read some kind of news on Bloomberg etc to be upto speed on the Big news.
How can you unknowingly say that other traders are so dumb and unaware. I must say that bank in which you wok has got the biggest ears in this world and they know every bit about Japanese Economy. And they are reporting each and every event to you. Please do not reply if you feel bad or heartbroken by this post.
Regards
Carmin