Bouncing Balls Pivot Theorem and Retrace Play

Raghavacc

You got it right,you always were very smart Raghav,would u be hungry or would u kill a rabbit or a deer.lol
(Now i do know that glock is a short range weapon and bulleted meat can be infectious if the region of the bullet is not cut,but lets not get in details).
Or would you kill some mosquitos.:rofl:
The same in the market.
Remember this the one who survives is the one who lives to tell the tale.
Right Taz,

Cannot agree more. In market hunting rabbit and mosquito's wont help.

I am still looking for your brief explanation on how to hunt the tigers?;)

Though I have understood the set up's ,I am still not very clear on entry and S/L part for big trades and how to avoid whipsaws on retest .

I hope a chart will help a lot in case you do not have any objections in explaining it.

Tavnaz

Great Chart for great trades.

Look at th following chart Carefully before replying.
Always remember:
1. Never take B grade Setups
2. Always check Confluence.
3. In case of a Pin bar see the nose must be big enough so you may scream and say yeah babe,i wanna get laid.
4. In case of Pin bar always check open close in previous bar.
5. Never be desperate.
6. DBHLC and DBLHC must be checked at confluence.
7. Always find reasons to reject a setup.
8. A Pinbar that never broke was never a pin bar.
9. If a setup is pushing or is just below a RN or Pivot zone,then i advice to play the break of the PB or any setup.
10. Check bigger and Smaller TF before entering to see what is going on.
11. Remember there are times when there is no setup there at all.
12. In case of PB and any setup always find reasons for not taking the setup.
13. Place your stop loss behind major levels,because stop is a point where you know the setup is lost.
14. Always remember cardinal rules of Chart Patterns.
The Best ones are listed below:
Head and Shoulder.
Double Top/bottom/triple patterns.
Triangles
Wedges and Penents.
consolidation.
15. Your Biggest tools:
Your brain
your Plan
Your fib retracements
Your Zones
Your Trend Lines
Your bars/candles
16. Never trade 1 hour before 30 min after a news release.
17. Never trade NFP friday.
18. The only difference between deer hunt and tiger hunt is between time frames,you cannot hunt tigers on 4 hr you need weekly chart with daily setups.

i guess thats it for this grad level post.
I may not continuously post here,but if you have any problems,post your charts here i'm sure the one who graduated will get it solved,or i will.
Drop me a mail if you have extra trouble, my mail is myname at gmail.com

you all know my name is not taz, but full name as in username.
;)

and Raghav and anyone shoot me a mail at my id if you have any trouble

Wait for retrace charts,coming soon,stay tuned.

Raghavacc

61.8 @ daily EUR/CHF

Pin in H1

Shorted on break of Pin.

Taz,

Hope I am eligible atleast for metriculation.:)

Tavnaz

Retrace Play.

61.8 @ daily EUR/CHF

Pin in H1

Shorted on break of Pin.

Taz,

Hope I am eligible atleast for metriculation.
You are doing great Raghav,but consider the chart below.
And yes you are at graduate level don't say matriculation,i'm talking advanced material here,and you are definitely at that level.

But consider as below:
Eur/Chf is an average mover.
I believe 100-110 pip/day.
So on 4 hr i see atleast a 60 pip move.
and 40 pip move or 30 in 1 hr.
What should be a good pin in such a pair a pin with 24-35 pip nose on 1 hr and open close in previous bar.
So there you go it was not such a good pin,it has a 15 pip nose,do you know how much money is required to move 1 pip price in this pair,around 500-600 mill i guess.
Or maybe more or less.

Look at Retrace Play below.

Tavnaz

Conclusion.

As of now you people have enough material to be profitable.
Just demo trade the material and have success.
The above post was retrace play,and i take pleasure to announce this thread has almost reached its means.

Let me tell you something,i have seen many thread close as it is due to desertion,they were discussing but suddenly the discussion stopped,and thread got closed.
I believe in here we have reached its means as promised,anything i have left,you may notify me.
I will periodically check on your charts you post here,if you need confirmation just post it here.
Our Graduates like Raghav and Sunny and all will get them solved.
I again emphasize for any pin to be said a pin it must have very great nose.
and hey USD/CAD gamble if anyone took would have been a looser,as i said it i was not good enough.

The above post and some of my preceding posts were very great.
And some of them must be profiled as good ones.
Some of PA traders and orderflow traders will raise questions/say bad words at me for telling such internal tricks of which i am completely aware and (there are many tricks) one of them being in previous posts here.

I hope my sincere efforts will be rewarded in someone becoming profitable and consistent posting here as daily discussions.
I don't feed fish here,i taught a lesson on how to catch sharks.
My discussions on orderflow if combined with things here will be a great help.

Now there is only one thing that remains,asking you to clarify the lessons you have learn't,ask me anything if you want here or in person at my mail.

If you really know how to be a great PA trader then throw at me here the best bar you feel is best here,so i may know you really learnt something.

Regards
Tavnaz AKA Taz

Tavnaz

There you go Chart for this thread.
But i see no one posted any queries,then i guess all people understood everything.
My advice to newbies don't look at small time MA as opposed to Mr Gills suggestion,you don't need MA to see positive divergence use your eyes they wont deceive you.

Raghavacc

There you go Chart for this thread.
But i see no one posted any queries,then i guess all people understood everything.
My advice to newbies don't look at small time MA as opposed to Mr Gills suggestion,you don't need MA to see positive divergence use your eyes they wont deceive you.

Hey Taz,

I am there.I love this pair as well as NZD/USD because on a day they bat like Sehwag.

Spotted DBLHC.It didnt bump in to PPZ.Time for Longs?

What a mess I made.I coudn't trigger the bullet.However Market is there always will wait for next chance.

The ideal trade on Aud/USD today.

I keep on watching 4 Hr,1hr,15 Min and 5 Min chart for the trades.at PPZ 1hr chart is forming a double bottom. (I HAVE NOTICED AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT 4 HOUR CHARTS ARE MORE RELIABLE BECAUSE THE PATTERN FORMED IN THAT TIME FRAME IS A RETESTED ON.THE BELOW CHART SAYS IT ALL).

AUD USD 4 HR CHART.

There is a double bottom in 1 hour chart.The neck is at 9719.

AUD/USD 1 HR CHART

The neck is at 9719 on 5 Min and 15 Min chart

AUD/USD 15 MIN CHART

9719 as well happens to be the opening price of the last bearish bar in 4 hour chart. For the entry I go to 5 Min chart and on break of neck @ 9719 I make an entry keeping S/L at previous swing Low 9690.

AUD/USD 5 Min chart.

If you take 1hour Lazy Boy chart ,the long entry would have been triggered exactly @9719.All shouting to go long.

Last edited:

Raghavacc

The result.

Lesson: Be alert and do what chart says.

Tavnaz

The result.

Lesson: Be alert and do what chart says.

You have learn't the lesson laid down for you by the market.
Raghav i must tell you the level 2 for you is very near.
what is inside Level 2.
You take a blank chart without drawing RN you can take and identify trades with great accuracy.
The Pivot zones are a visual thing then.
I see DB in small TF play has been well assimilated by you,Keep going Raghav,next level is moon.lol

I had analyzed Euro/Aud a few hours ago.and did not post the charts here,was waiting when results will happen as per my prediction so i can post and let people see in their charts that i really look at trades before they happen and no curve fitting afterwards saying hey they worked,just real stuff.

See the results live.

Same Chart Later: