BOOM BOOM STOCKS ....double in a year

Lets live this thread with Good stocks prediction which can double in a year ............of 2013.........

have you checked earlier posted stocks in 2011/12......any multibaggers...
No, last one n half month I was busy didn't much time even I was absent in TJ also. I narrowly escaped from accident.........the bus was plunged into 200ft........36 people were died.........you can find find it Google just type.......Meghalaya bus Accident .........this incident change my life n now I want to help people desperately.....now I become spiritual person like Praveen taneja......:D

TraderRavi

low risk profile
No, last one n half month I was busy didn't much time even I was absent in TJ also. I narrowly escaped from accident.........the bus was plunged into 200ft........36 people were died.........you can find find it Google just type.......Meghalaya bus Accident .........this incident change my life n now I want to help people desperately.....now I become spiritual person like Praveen taneja......:D
thank god you got new life.........:thumb:
8 aug 2012 : The 41-seater night bus was overloaded with passengers whom the driver picked up along the Guwahati-Shillong-Jowai route .31 persons, including women and children died while 27 were critically injured when the Tripura-bound bus fell into a deep gorge along the NH 44 highway at Tamseng early morning.
seats = 41,
people = 31 + 27 +?=??

thank god you got new life.........:thumb:
8 aug 2012 : The 41-seater night bus was overloaded with passengers whom the driver picked up along the Guwahati-Shillong-Jowai route .31 persons, including women and children died while 27 were critically injured when the Tripura-bound bus fell into a deep gorge along the NH 44 highway at Tamseng early morning.
seats = 41,
people = 31 + 27 +?=??
Yes the bus was over loaded............they over loaded while people were sleeping..........u can see such type of overload in Himachal pradesh........also..........funny govt......playing with us......in hilly area there should b tight restriction........

Yes the bus was over loaded............they over loaded while people were sleeping..........u can see such type of overload in Himachal pradesh........also..........funny govt......playing with us......in hilly area there should b tight restriction........
Some amount of blame needs to be shared by the passengers also. They needed to have raised their voices against the driver and conductor. But the "Chalta Hai" attitude killed so many people. Blaming the govt is just a way to transfer th guilt to someone else and wash our hands off our responsibilities.

Some amount of blame needs to be shared by the passengers also. They needed to have raised their voices against the driver and conductor. But the "Chalta Hai" attitude killed so many people. Blaming the govt is just a way to transfer th guilt to someone else and wash our hands off our responsibilities.
True.............but some time..it happened ......when ..u slept............