Big Thanks To All

C

Czar

You love... I love amitji putting nifty 50's... We loved your xl...we love tradeji's site, this list goes on & on... In mandi everyone becomes soo cute, & in teji every is so busy & important & making money coldly....damn I love mandi... sorry cant help...but it really makes us soft & senti... Salute.

ragh_ash said:
hi guys,
Last year around this time, I was a newbie and a real green horn with a spanking new trading a/c, money and a dream of making easy money.
B4 i joined this forum my idea of trading was buy lower and sell higher (pocket the difference)------ so simple.
It was only when i really started trading did i notice that it was easier said than done.
Then i stumbled upon this forum and incidentally on SAINT's thread.And my life has changed forever.
This forum has taught me so many things, Trading, Money management, Risk management and Self discipline. One of most imp rule i learnt was of Risk management.And i have always used the 2% rule ruthlessely and at end of day am better off for that.
I will remain eternally grateful to all from i learnt so much.Esp. Traderji, SAINT, Amitbe, Karthik, Roneeth, Credit Voilet , VV , Pankaj, Murthy, Srisara and all others . many of Senior members literally hand held thru my learning process.
I have learnt so much here. Ofcourse i am still a fresher as far as knowledge of markets and trading is concerned.but now i know where to pursue my learning,thanks to this forum.
i also made money using knowledge of this forum but that has turned out to be incidental.
Thanks again to all of you great guys
regards
Ragh_ash
Hi Ragh_Ash,

I missed this post ,my apologies.....:(

It was a great pleasure to have come to know you too,Ragh Ash......I have never met you face to face,but it truly is great to know of one with a burning desire to learn,with a passion for trading.

Wishing you all the very best in all your endeavours........and may all success and prosperity be yours.

Saint