Big problem in sharekhan

Raju

Nowadays due to new customers getting enrolled it seems they may lose many old customers, but I haven't still found good broker.I had thught of Indiabulls they usually squareoff at 2:30 I beleive (one of my frnd told me)and menu are diff using exposure..IN sharekhan it is good using one fatstrade u can use u'r exposure & u don't have to goto some intraday separate feature..I am not sure abt Indiabulls but have heard this from frdn..Please confirm u'r self...

It wouldn't hopefully be totally outta place for me to quote my pretty association with Ventura Securities so far. I have had only excellent service from them.

I recommend them as strongly as any other.

Reasons:

a. Good service.
b. No dedicated RM, but you have someone you can call for on-the-road trades and emergencies
c. No recos throughout the day; only a few through between 9 and 10. I find this particularly useful as I hate to be disturbed by what my broker thinks I should buy/ sell and much of what may be heavily influences by non-best tendencies. There is a downside to not getting constant recos tho, as many would readily agree.

To each his own experience tho ..... as all of us will readily agree.

@biyasc, hi . simillar thing happened happened to me also recently where i landed up in a big loss.. sharekhan ppl are full of cheaters. they say something they do something. they dont have a proper network, proper customer care and proper ppl and ethics atleast to help incase of thier fault. they are so reckless and negligent once they get thier jobs done by compelling us to join in sharekhan. and yeah even i too observed that there are many underlying costs apart from your brokerage fees which they actually hide from customers at the timeof joining.some times the brokerage is more than the profit i attain. even my trading balance shows different amounts day by day even though i stopped doing stock from some time. i am vexed up calling up thier customer care ppl for this and finally decided to close the account . could anyone suggest me a good brokering agency other than this that offers good service.thank you.