Big Cheater India Infoline (5paisa) stealing money from account

hi,

Today when I check my contract note I find that this people are charging extra brokerage than they agreed. I find that for intraday they were charging 0.1% for buying and 0.1% for selling.

Also I find that they charged 0.4% in some of the scrips which I have traded, again these are intraday transactions

I immediately called their customer care number 022-40071000. automated voice greeted me and said that "I AM IN A QUE NO. 07" after holding my phone for almost one hour my turn has not come.

I request all members who are having account with India Infoline please check your contract notes.

They were stealing money from our accounts.

Satheesh.

There is new series for financial frauds called "beware" on
cnbc tv18 com.
If you have been duped contact them. Watch cnbc tv 18 for
email details

hi,

Today when I check my contract note I find that this people are charging extra brokerage than they agreed. I find that for intraday they were charging 0.1% for buying and 0.1% for selling.

Also I find that they charged 0.4% in some of the scrips which I have traded, again these are intraday transactions

I immediately called their customer care number 022-40071000. automated voice greeted me and said that "I AM IN A QUE NO. 07" after holding my phone for almost one hour my turn has not come.

I request all members who are having account with India Infoline please check your contract notes.

They were stealing money from our accounts.

Satheesh.
Hello

Have you taken brokerage applied to you for day trading , for holding, and for futures at the time of demat cum online trading account opening with your broker in writing , if not it is your fault. Now also there is no problem you can still request your broker to change the brokerage charges based on your trading volume , i think india infoline can affect the changes through their wire software which will be effective within 48 hours of request you can still try.

But before blaming the system have you taken the precautions is most important.

This is true they are big cheater ,i am also one of the victim of india infoline,there is no any proper support from them this is true
i have lost money nearly 30000 .00 rs im ac ,i am done online trading they are big frauds

This is true they are big cheater ,i am also one of the victim of india infoline,there is no any proper support from them this is true
i have lost money nearly 30000 .00 rs im ac ,i am done online trading they are big frauds
hello

just like that do not blame any system, ( i am not supporter of any brokerage company) but when you are opening account you should know all the details , if you still have doubt you can still raise your question with Mr. NIRMAL JAIN let him answer the doubts raised by you

They did cheat me also. They promised one brokerage and charged another, which by the way is highest in current mkt. There also is manipulation in account. They refused to transfer my DP balance. They held back balance in my ledger. My DIS dated 1.10.09 is still not honoured. No reply to any of my correspondence.

I am taking up the issue with NSE. Hope,, they would solve the problem. Meanwhile, friends, come forward to caution innocents from being helpless victims of this share broking hse.