Bharti & HLL ....is best pick !!!

Sarfarzd,
See the recovery from 173.50 (low posted after breaking 175.00) was 2/= & again weakness developing hence there is good probability that our SL buy order at 168.00 is going to be filled.
adec1023 : Actually both sarfazd & self are tracking this stock regularly,& the SL is for Sarfazd only (keeping in mind his 1st entry pt.) My SL today would be different .

Asish
hi
can i do the same as sarfaraz to recover SOME losses ? i have 50 @225.5
thanks

Guys ....
What do you think about Ranbaxy...looking like year low these days...
Q4 result was good....

my broker (india bulls) are saying will touch 400/- in a weeks time...

Please suggest...

Regards
Sarafarz

U

uasish

adec1023,
As per my chart understanding ,HLL will show Low below 165.00,this is subjective & yesterday's gap in the daily chart will be the immediate concern area ,hence for sarfazd entry @ 202.00 (which was also a gap area) there is a calculated risk when he buys at 168.00 ,it may still go down.This is yet a falling knife.Hence if at all you want to act to get out by not booking much loss ,plz refer an earlier post in this thread about it's strategy,which can backfire also.Hence it would be better for you to wait out & see the bottom of this 3rd downward impulse wave,so atleast you are assured of a 4th up corrective wave,before making any average.At the back of our mind we all know this is an established downtrend of Nifty,so why try to catch a dead cat bounce when you have already 24% below your entry.

Asish

U

uasish

Sarfazd,
This bounce from 173.00 is on good volume , now trading at 175.30,which i think will retrace back some of its gain.Watch carefully what happens in volume at 175.50.

Asish

U

uasish

Retracing signal from 176.15 ,this is still now the best impulse wave.Let us see whether it surrunders its breakout.

Thanks Uasish,

Ok will wait and watch.....my contact no is 9886177770
will highly appriciate if you can call me whenever you see buy call for HLL

Regards
Sarfaraz