Bharti & HLL ....is best pick !!!

U

uasish

Sarfarazd,
Lost contact with innocent_trader,not available at google talk.Otherwise my trading with God's blessing ok.

Asish

Hi Uasih,

We use to chat in daily basis in gtalk but from past 2 weeks no news.....
i have sold out all my stocks ...and from that day Bull Run is on ....;(

Regards
Sarfaraz

U

uasish

Sarfarazd,
I cant get innocent_trader in google talk ,nowadays ,after MoserBaer 's > 10 % earning ,he is regularly irregular.

Asish

hi innocent ji///
aapka bada naanm suna hai,,,chalo darshan bhee ho gaye...kindly help new nuts like us with your experience and knowlege..
back to the thread..i bought 100 bharti@862 today after good results declaration..but stock fall down 5%...:( ..kindly advice ...what to do with bharti...
regards
nishu
Hi Nishu......
Entry @ 862 is not very good but dont worry.....it will again touch 875 in a months time....

Regards
Sarfaraz

Hi Inocent Trader / Uasish

Wer r u guys....today market swing -ve till -42 points
i purchased
SRF 200 @ 152
Zeenews 1000@ 40.20
and Hindliver 200@ 199.7 all for cash

Regards
Sarfaraz

hi innocent ji///
aapka bada naanm suna hai,,,chalo darshan bhee ho gaye...kindly help new nuts like us with your experience and knowlege..
back to the thread..i bought 100 bharti@862 today after good results declaration..but stock fall down 5%...:( ..kindly advice ...what to do with bharti...
regards
nishu
hi nishulove:)
im not an expert of the market. im jus a novice like u, but im sure asish here can help u out in solving ur queries, but usually he's very busy n may take a while to reply. anyway, like Sarfarazd here already said that 862 is not a very gud enter price, u shud hav waited for the stock to come to a low of 780-810 at least, n 100 bharti is a big stock. i think u may hav to wait for awhile to get gud results with bharti, but don't worry as bharti is expected to cross 900 within a month if the market doesn't go down from here, n if u wait for a few more months then u may watch it cross 1000 also cause in telcom sector its the only stock which we guys here mostly rely on.

regards

Hi Inocent Trader / Uasish

Wer r u guys....today market swing -ve till -42 points
i purchased
SRF 200 @ 152
Zeenews 1000@ 40.20
and Hindliver 200@ 199.7 all for cash

Regards
Sarfaraz
hi Sarfarazd,
i was really tired today, its so hot here in delhi that i get quite lazy sometimes. i was watching the market for awhile but i had to go outside for some imp work. still u made some gud profit today im sure as SRF closed above 155 i've seen, hope u sold ur stock today.

regards

thanx a lot Inoccent ji..
i just got your reply after my post to sarfarz bhai...i know that i got carried away with results of bharti and bought @862 in sentiments...but thanx a ton to your advice and i will hold bharti for advised period,,,
plss accept my regards and a sweet jhappi:)o hug)
to inoocent ji ashish bhai and sarfaraz bhai...
regds
hi nishulove
thanks for ur sweet reply:) maybe u didn't see that bharti's results were not as gud as expected, as far as i've heard it gave a turnover of around 9-12% which is far less as compared to other stocks. most of the gud stocks give turnover of over 20% usually. some great senior members like asish hav not given their views about bharti. still we hav a lot of hope with bharti.

regards

jatayoo

hi nishulove
thanks for ur sweet reply:) maybe u didn't see that bharti's results were not as gud as expected, as far as i've heard it gave a turnover of around 9-12% which is far less as compared to other stocks. most of the gud stocks give turnover of over 20% usually. some great senior members like asish hav not given their views about bharti. still we hav a lot of hope with bharti.

regards
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear INNOCEN TRADER'
Could you pl enlighten me with the concept of "Turnover". I am really not able to follow it. Do ypu mean Delivery Volume?:eek: :eek: