Bharat Gears (18% Gain Today)

Hey Guys.
I am holding Bharat Gears for quit a long time and just decided to move out of this counter today fortunately din't execute my order and today it buzzed up to 18%.

Do we expect a flavour back to Auto Sector or its just due to some other reason I don't know?

I just entered looking a long term prospects. For me it seems to be fundamentally OK and long run there is scope to get good orders as they claim to be leading gear manufacteror.

Any one have any idea of future prospects so that I will not exit and keep invested for long term

Regards.

Auto companies are expected to perform below par, but auto ancilliary companies(springs, gears, seats, lamps) are expected to fire in 2008.

Hope so cuz they are depended not just on auto but any other machines needs these gears or other components.

but depends on how they can scale up if demands increase.
I have invested on Bharat gears and looking for any other companies similar to get benifits in coming 2years time.

Bharat gears indeed looks interesting. However there are some worrying factors namely: High debt, increased steel prices -- does it pass on to the auto majors.

Also one wonders why, company website does not work??

Would it be a safe bet??