Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhiraj11378

bandlab , rahul

reliance futures long trade triggered, profits with enhanced target ( i wnt long for one percent ,target not as per 2652 theory)
what about u

dhiraj

amar_gr

Hi Dhiraj

Many thanks for sharing out your system. Indeed a very straightforward system. It's always the simple systems that works the best, few things to look at and remember.

My sincere appreciation for sharing it with fellow traders. Your sharing spirit is indeed commendable.

Recently I have come across a similar style of trading (after a string of losses and a overall bad bad year) and have had fairly good results for a few weeks now. The trading method is the ACD system by Mark Fisher outlined in his book - The Logical Trader.

I am not sure if you have come across this system, but the trading styles being similar, maybe you can get pointers to help you to furthur increase your profits and especially avoid/reduce on any losing trades.

Personally I have been trading Nifty Futures with this system for about three weeks. I have been able to cut down on my losers and have had fair no of profitable trades.

To illustrate a trading setup, as I write this, Nifty Fut is likely to have reversal today on sustaining above 2805 which could result in a significant upmove with a potential to carry forward the trade for good overnight gains.

Regards
Amar

Status
Not open for further replies.