Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dhiraj, i highly recomend, you being the creator of this theory, if you post daily trades for a week starting Monday, including all details like stock, previous day, low, current days high low @ 10.15, buy trigger, sell trigger, it will of great help to calm every ones nerves. Aslo if you could identify, the source of your data (nse, icharts) that would be really great.

Sunil

hey dhiraj,

i want to know how can your theory be used while trading in Options . Either Nifty Call or Put Options or individual Stock Options...
sorry for replying on behalf of dhiraj:

Options are NEVER meant for intraday trading....

even if one attempts to use it, then brokerage costs, etc will be too high for this theory to give profit....
we don't have one way rides everyday
we don't have a "Satyam" everyday

dhiraj11378

Hi Dhiraj,

Friday's loss warranted double qty and/or enhanced target today...

Well, Nifty gives a double thumbs up to you again...
I did both: increased qty and enhanced target
Enhanced Target achieved on initial shorts trade from 2784.80
Friday's loss recovered PLUS today's quota archived

C H E E R S
:)

great sunil
what about bandlab2 , hope he too had shorted
thanks for replying to bhatia , i have no idea of options
me earned in reliance, rel cap, bhel, sun pharma,
all in cash . now am free
now i am studying futures .
dhiraj

bandlab2

great sunil
what about bandlab2 , hope he too had shorted
thanks for replying to bhatia , i have no idea of options
me earned in reliance, rel cap, bhel, sun pharma,
all in cash . now am free
now i am studying futures .
dhiraj
yes dhiraj, i have similar results as sunil. but i didnt double the qty due to MM, but increased the target to 0.8% and it is achieved without any issue/tension

i am tracking nifty, sbi, hdfc, lt, hdfc bank. today nifty, sbi triggered trades and both made profit, but i could not take sbi as i was busy entering data for others and missed the opportunity on sbi while others didnt trigger trades.

now i need to automate the process to reduce data entry. dont know how. i am using sunil excel, i normally enter prev hi, lo before market starts. but entering 10:15, 10:35 data is taking some time and also the 5 i am tracking may not trigger trades every day. some other 5 may trigger, but this keeps changing everyday. if we have a tool that does these things automatically based on a formula and trigger buy/sell signals little early, then it benefits us a lot.

we need to spend time monitoring the signals rather than entering data. but right now i am happy with nifty and these 5. may be we all can mention the 5 we are tracking and based on the results we can come up with the best 5 to track

so far nifty, sbi, reliance , lt are good. hdfc, hdfc bank have less swings

dhiraj11378

Dhiraj,

Could you please post your relience trade. For me no trade in reliance today.

Regds,

Sachin.
i played in cash

fridays high - low
1210-1093.65=116.35
0.43333*116.35=50.41
high today at 10.20 1145
sell at 1145-50.41 =1094.59
target at 1089 (0.5 percent)
but price went below that
dhiraj

i played in cash

fridays high - low
1210-1093.65=116.35
0.43333*116.35=50.41
high today at 10.20 1145
sell at 1145-50.41 =1094.59
target at 1089 (0.5 percent)
but price went below that
dhiraj
Dhiraj is it BSE figure or NSE? I actually took high low from money control.com.(It takes figures from NSE) That is the reason why figure was different. My Friday high was 1197 and short was supposed to trigger @1065 which never got trigerred. Sorry for the trouble...

Sachin.

Last edited:
Dhiraj is it BSE figure or NSE? I actually took high low from money control.com.(It takes figures from NSE) That is the reason why figure was different. My Friday high was 1197 and short was supposed to trigger @1065 which never got trigerred. Sorry for the trouble...

Sachin.

hey sunil.. thnx for replying the above query .. and with regards to sachin i would like to say is that even i got my figures from moneycontrol nse script
and even i got short at 1094.62 target at 1089.14 bt as dhiraj said .. it went below that also ... Also i would like to mention is the script Tata Power ... i have been missing that for last couple of days bt it is one of the fastest script in previous 2 days to trigger a trade and hit the target and then go well beyond the target ....

Status
Not open for further replies.