Best strategy to build portfolio for "AAM ADMI" (STARTING WITH 10000/_)

Re: Best starategy to build portfolio for "AAM ADMI" (STARTING WITH 10000/_)

Shall Add 2k for the month of June and add Bharti Airtel to the portfolio on Monday.

Re: Best starategy to build portfolio for "AAM ADMI" (STARTING WITH 10000/_)

Shall Add 2k for the month of June and add Bharti Airtel to the portfolio on Monday.
Added 2 Bharti airtel to the portfolio @ 800

Hi Dev, good work :thumb: .......could you please tell whats ur time frame of holding onto this portfolio. I understand its an investment portfolio but still ur opinion.

Hey Dev...Gr8 job...

I'm a newbiee in this 'exiting' world of stocks and probably too young to comment on anythin but wen I was reading this thread I was tempted to thank you for a wonderful start :clap: which wud help many investors/traders lke me to shape up a profitable :D portfolio...

~Cheers,
Vivek

Hi All,

I've just started trading in Stock Market and working hard to get a very balanaced portfolio. I am starting of with few stocks (combined value of under 10K) which I am looking for Short term gains. Of course during the course of time I would be adding few more of them for Long Term and of course I wud try nd infuse more capital into portfolio.

Stock Investment No of Shares
Hindalco 1004.5 10
Satyam 1206.75 15
Surya Pharma 1455.75 15
Lakshmi Energy 1326 15
IFCI 1026 20
Harrison Mal 1578 20

Total Value of Portfolio till date Rs 7597. Will keep updating.

~Cheers,
Vivek

Attachments

Hi All,

I've just started trading in Stock Market and working hard to get a very balanaced portfolio. I am starting of with few stocks (combined value of under 10K) which I am looking for Short term gains. Of course during the course of time I would be adding few more of them for Long Term and of course I wud try nd infuse more capital into portfolio.

Stock Investment No of Shares
Hindalco 1004.5 10
Satyam 1206.75 15
Surya Pharma 1455.75 15
Lakshmi Energy 1326 15
IFCI 1026 20
Harrison Mal 1578 20

Total Value of Portfolio till date Rs 7597. Will keep updating.

~Cheers,
Vivek
Good show. But for ur portfolio kindly open another thread. It will be confusing in a single thread two portfolios.

thanks