Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

mate, this is philosophy isnt for a daily evaluation purpose. it gives u an insight for the full month on the basis of 1 week's observation...this month would be good for Gann traders. I have been trading on the basis of Gann values and this principle for the past 4 months. i traded vry less in the month of November and this has helped me protect my previously earned profits from this strategy. I have already doubled my quantity this, in order to compensate last month's profit oppurtunities... Happy Trading :)

jallanankit

mate, this is philosophy isnt for a daily evaluation purpose. it gives u an insight for the full month on the basis of 1 week's observation...this month would be good for Gann traders. I have been trading on the basis of Gann values and this principle for the past 4 months. i traded vry less in the month of November and this has helped me protect my previously earned profits from this strategy. I have already doubled my quantity this, in order to compensate last month's profit oppurtunities... Happy Trading :)
PLs b more specific with ur answer...

November was not a rangebound month.. It was a clear downtrend all month..!! And as u say, tht on the basis of a week's observation u can foresee wat trend lies in the future month ahead.. So pls go ahead with ur stand for this month..!! Or pls explain how u judged the month of NOvember with some stats..

jallanankit

consider 4800 CE PE combo for the next 3-4 days...if stays around 300, this would be a good month for Gann traders. I bet you on that :D
ok this is wat i was wishing for..!! Ok.. So wat do u say as a good month for gann traders.. As much knowledge I have on Gann thoery being a success.. It is only when the market moves in a good range and not on a 50 point range.. The IB range should b wider..!!! SO do u with ur prev post mean tht, if the combo trades above 300 for the next week...we will get a good GANN month??

u got it spot on mate. :D
November wasnt that good a month for gann traders because there were too many stop losses. u can see it as a downtrend month at this time when its PAST. it wasnt giving enough movements to lock our profits at T1 or T2 for most of the time...hence not a great month...

Hi :)

yeah if its >300 then the probabilty of better profits through gann trading is higher and vice versa. today is the first day of this month and we have already achieved 2 targets on the buying side :)
hi Nice analysis
If < or = 300 what is the probability in your experience.kindly eloborate more on that.
And how much more should be above 300
:)

Last edited:

asnavale

@asnavale ji,
:clapping:please pm me your y id I will be in touch with you for your calls and also connect with your id . If you please provide me the info how you calculated the calls yesterday 35+75 points profits it will be very much appreciated.
Hi Preeth,

I have already told that I have no Yahoo ID.

As for the yesterday's trades where I made 75 + 35 points, I have explained there in that thread itself that it was by chart reading.

It would be difficult for some one to follow my strategy because I do some weird thing at times. Like what I did today by taking counter trades near support/resistance levels. You can read about it in Khushi's thread ("Trading Nifty by Levels").

If you have any queries, you can ask here itself. It may help others also.

If you want to ask in private, send PM.

-Anant