Best ELSS(Tax saving mutual funds)

Reliance Automatic Investment Plan + ELSS

Hello

I just want to know about Reliance Automatic Investment Plan. Is this plan good or not ?

My motto to invest money -

1. good return
2. low risk
3. low term period - means locking period - 3-4 years only
4. Tax benefit

I have finalized the SBI magnum. but still i need to invest 50k...so very confused now...where i invest

Nitin

hai ..
i am planning to invest in Magnum taxgain and hdfc tax saver via SIP mode for year 2007.(both of them are ELSS only)
Can anybody tell are they best or not..

if not plz suggest any other ELSS schemes...
HI, I think u can take Principal Personal Tax Saver.This is a very good ELSS option with a lock in of 3 yrs.I have Principal Tax Saver in my Portfolio since 23rd Oct and have received 2 dividends already.Still the NAV is healthy.I do not know abt hdfc tax saver although I hear SBI Magnum tax gain is the best among the Lot.Also a dividend of 110% is expected in March for the Same

Re: Should i invest in PNB Principal Personal tax saver fund ?

Hi,
Principal Personal tax Saver fund is an excellent Investment option.It has dividends declared in Nov,Dec ,Feb and March.
U have done well to invest in JM contra,It is a Good buy for Long term.

nope...
if you invested Rs 2000 in 01 Jan 2003 -- only 2000 Rs can be redeemed in 02 Jan 2006

If you got 10 units worth 500 rs on 30 March 2003 as dividend which was reinvested -- this Rs 500 can be redeemed only in 31 Mar 2006
Nice information. Keep writing!

HI, I think u can take Principal Personal Tax Saver.This is a very good ELSS option with a lock in of 3 yrs.I have Principal Tax Saver in my Portfolio since 23rd Oct and have received 2 dividends already.Still the NAV is healthy.I do not know abt hdfc tax saver although I hear SBI Magnum tax gain is the best among the Lot.Also a dividend of 110% is expected in March for the Same
Hi,
I too have invested in Principal Tax saver fund.There are 2 funds from Principal for the Tax saving purpose.One is the Tax saver and another is Tax saving fund.Tax saver is a bit aggressive and has declared heavy dividends and got high NAV of about ~.Rs.200.

Tax Saving is less aggressive as compared with Tax saver and got a lesser NAV as compared with Tax saver.

Both the funds are dng good.

Happy Investing!!!!!!!!!!!

-Deepak.