Best Buy and Sell Signals

Fchart Free Version has limitation of formula syntax. Major formulas can be built in Fchart Pro . In Fchart Help file, several examples of formula are given which you can modify and experiment. When you are using any software for technical analysis, please study in details for all its indicators and application and simultaneously experiment with your trade. I am giving below one example of formula on MACD from help file which is slightly modified for your experiment. First change the setting of the indicators as per details given below:-

EMA : 9, 12, 26
SMA : 13, 30, 200
MACD1 : 12, MACD2 : 26 AND MACD SIGNAL : 9
VOLUME EMA : 21

Now put the following formulas in condition (1) and (2) :-

Condition 1 : (PREVIOUS MACDLINE < PREVIOUS MACDSIGNAL AND MACDLINE > MACDSIGNAL) AND (MA2 > PREVIOUS MA2 AND VOLUME > MAVOL)

Condition 2 : (PREVIOUS MACDLINE > PREVIOUS MACDSIGNAL AND MACDLINE < MACDSIGNAL) AND (MA2 < PREVIOUS MA2)

However if you find any problem in developing formulas based on the available indicators of Fchart Free version, please let us know. You can also visit Fchart Formula thread in this forum where I share some formulas for study. You can also visit fcharts forum at the following link to get some idea of different set of formulas and other related issues of the software:-

http://www.spacejock.iinet.net.au/fcforum/

Cheers

Himadri

Himadri sir,

Do you have any 80% sure buy and sell signals formulae. Please let me know. I am new to the Fcharts.

Thank You

Hii.. Himadri Jii..
Iam Santosh Again.. Can U please help me Setting FIBBO Retracement Settings In FCHARTS which Could Be helpfull to me..

ThanX In Advance

Regards..

Santosh

Santosh,

Fibonacci Scale are as follows:-

0, 23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8, 100, 127.2, 161.8, 216, 261.8

While measuring fibonacci retracement, Please tick mark total lines (6) and for fibonacci projection tick mark total lines (more than 6). Hope you will find the same in order. Please post your queries in the respective thread of Fchart like your such queries should have been posted at Fibonacci retracement so that members can easily identify the specific thread of their requirement.

Cheers

Himadri

Hii.. Himadri Jii..
Iam Santosh Again.. Can U please help me Setting FIBBO Retracement Settings In FCHARTS which Could Be helpfull to me..

ThanX In Advance

Regards..

Santosh

Hello Himadri

Thank you for the reply. Whether we will be able to trade with this formulae. Also post some formulae for fcharts pro.

I am using right now trial version.

Please go through the thread "Fchart Formula" and "Expansion Breakout Formula" where I have also posted some formulas suitable for Fchart Pro. You may experiment the same with your trade.

Cheers

Himadri

Hello Himadri

Thank you for the reply. Whether we will be able to trade with this formulae. Also post some formulae for fcharts pro.

I am using right now trial version.