Best book on price action patterns trading?

Hi,
Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns by Bulkowski it a must to read. But you will never make money with technical analysis because the big boys know how to make your pockets with technical analysis. I believe that cycles is the only way not to be whipsaw by the big players and to make constantly money.

Mr.G

Hi,
Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns by Bulkowski it a must to read. But you will never make money with technical analysis because the big boys know how to make your pockets with technical analysis. I believe that cycles is the only way not to be whipsaw by the big players and to make constantly money.
Even you suggest that pure price action is better than normal technical analysis?

I am studying Trade Chart Patterns Like the Pros - Suri Duddella suggested by rkkarnani sir.

oilman5

for Mr G-pl read a thread by Swingking.........a master trader with fundamental.
All price action trader...........r actual master ........they can tell the company result from the price itself.
Read comments of ST...........a master trader.
Remember..........a trader's main tool is technical........fundamental clarifies choice of stock.
A good trader always know ........how new trader shall behave by watching price,.......that is main arsenal.
MM is money multiplier.
enjoy ur journey as trader

Mr.G

Trading patterns like the pro suri duddella - cost $60
Money Management Ryan Jones - cost $65
Total cost - $125

Done!

Last edited:

maneverfix

I'll tell you sir, Iv never written this here ever before. I came into the market thinking that I would become a trader. Sitting infront of 4 monitors looking at charts moving, abusing my broker on the phone. Sitting at home or on a beach and still make money. There is a reason that I have basic knowledge of TA aswell is the fact that it was a TA book that I first picked up, Not an FA one.

One thing is sure you are truely fascinated by markets, cant think about anything else. All the best.