Beginner queries...

priyanvada

Q81: - Is there any tolerance limit between strike price and actual price, for doing an exercise of option say Nifty 27 Aug 2009 CE 4000...

Say i want to exercise above option"Nifty 27 Aug 2009 CE 4000", on 27 Aug 2009 ... but Nifty index is reading 3999! ... So can i do exercise of this option or I have no RIGHT because it is still 1 point behind 4000 strike price?

So is there any tolerance zone around the strike price where the option becomes exercisable? ... Or is it an absolute Zero tolerance contract?

regards,
priyanvada

TFL

Priyanvada,

Tired...!
From here after will look for questions which are not available in some general articles.

Best Wishes,
TFL.

priyanvada

No problem TFL ...

You were/are never obligated to answer my questions! :)

So just forgive me for eating your mind!..................And ....................and ... ...................and what???

Just answer my remaining unanswered questions and then the exercise will be complete!! :) :D

regards,
priyanvada

priyanvada

To Mr. Capricorn ... The link you have provided is just perfect solution to 99% of questions swirling in my head!
This is such a neat way to educate!

...i think I won't put unnecessary questions here from nowon @ options.:)

So Thank you very much for this really really reaaaally useful link!

regards,
priyanvada

priyanvada

Q82: - 1. With tradetiger(Sharekhan) I tried to Shortsell Hindalco yesterday by pressing normal F2 key ...but it rejected!

2. When I tried to sell 'against margine' , it sold! ... but later when I bought back to make things even... I noticed that my trading margine has been reduced by some 5000Rs. ,...

... So why is that...Why my broker doesn't cut my margine when I buy and sell but it cuts my margine when I shortsell and buy???

regards,
priyanvada

Q82: - 1. With tradetiger(Sharekhan) I tried to Shortsell Hindalco yesterday by pressing normal F2 key ...but it rejected!

2. When I tried to sell 'against margine' , it sold! ... but later when I bought back to make things even... I noticed that my trading margine has been reduced by some 5000Rs. ,...

... So why is that...Why my broker doesn't cut my margine when I buy and sell but it cuts my margine when I shortsell and buy???

regards,
priyanvada
Hello priyanvada,

looking at ur post i think u may be newbie, if u really want to learn technical analysis, and if u live in mumbai, u may try. i have just joined that course, just 1 lecture held, i will see how good the course is then may be u give it a try.

well, ur a good talker, just joined in june 09 and 250+ post with 50+ thanks. gr8 going :thumb:

annu

Q12: - As Sunnyji told me above that I can play in other country's stock exchange sitting right here in India... Then I ask further that, I I make a group of friends and we divide among ourself the working time for whole 24 hours and we got a Demat account in brokers of all stock exchanges of the world... then is it not possible I just transfer my fund through online fund transfer from one Demat account into other and keep day trading for whole 24 hours a day??? Is this possible
Code:

hello priyanvada,
looking to the level of your question, it don`t seems that you are a newbie. you are telling about to make a group, which can trade 24 hour in different exchange of world and I am still struggling how to start trade in Indian stock market. Your thread notes of beginner also taught me lesson .now a days i am reading saint sir thread how to fish , very good thread , start with the abc of technical analysis .Any way all the best. Take care

regards

priyanvada

looking to the level of your question, it don`t seems that you are a newbie. you are telling about to make a group, which can trade 24 hour in different exchange of world
Thanks!... knowing little @ online fund transfer doesn't certify me i am knowing all the things in share market ... Since I believe in a team effort than individual effort in this field thats why I had asked that question ... There was a Lion Named T-F-L who was ALWAYS ready to Roar on the other side of the river ... So I just didn't hold back my-self in any case ...:)

and I am still struggling how to start trade in Indian stock market. Your thread notes of beginner also taught me lesson .now a days i am reading saint sir thread how to fish , very good thread , start with the abc of technical analysis .Any way all the best. Take care
There should not be much struggle to start a trade ... but there will be a great struggle & fun to earn profit consistently!

I recommend if you have time then do watch the videos at following link...
http://www.informedtrades.com/f111/

Traderji should be always more than sufficient for learning many many many things ...

yesterday I have got a link ... looks good for newbies like me ... If it helps to you also use it!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-stocks/38036-how-make-money-trading-markets.html

Take care!