Banknifty 2 b pattern target : 9150 ???

SaravananKS

Santhosh,
from these Images I am not sure that What you are trying to say

you published the first image today it self.

Now your are Climbing that Target Done.

who are going to benefit from these calls?????.

I hope that you will not say some thing like

"WE HAD GIVEN THIS CALL TO ONLY OUR PREMIUM CUSTOMERS"

:)

Last edited:

Rish

Good Post-mortem, no use. You are always failing in your marketing activity in Traderji. Can u post atleast one of your trade contract note ?.

Last edited:

Santhosh,
from these Images I am not sure that What you are trying to say

you published the first image today it self.

Now your are Climbing that Target Done.

who are going to benefit from these calls?????.

I hope that you will not say some thing like

"WE HAD GIVEN THIS CALL TO ONLY OUR PREMIUM CUSTOMERS"

:)
DEAR SaravananKS,

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/87643-banknifty-2-b-pattern-target-9150-a-3.html#post821217

KINDLY SEE THE LINK ... I UPDATE MY VIEW AT MORNING 9.10 AM ... THAT'S Y I AM SAYING TARGET REACHED ..THATS ALL ... WHAT IS THE WRONG THIS ??

Good Post-mortem, no use. You are always failing in your marketing activity in Traderji. Can u post atleast one of your trade contract note ?.
Dear Nirahjan,

This is Technical Analysis Thread... so I Updating my Technical analysis View with Charts..

second thing , which one i marketing in traderji... kindly give the details...
i update analysis charts with simple trend line. That is Ta basic study only.

once you see the Thread topic and reply ... all charts with related Thread heading only...

after that why you need my contract note ... i update my view with Technical reason..This is wrong means.. kindly explain.. i will understand my updating problems.

SaravananKS

DEAR SaravananKS,

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/87643-banknifty-2-b-pattern-target-9150-a-3.html#post821217

KINDLY SEE THE LINK ... I UPDATE MY VIEW AT MORNING 9.10 AM ... THAT'S Y I AM SAYING TARGET REACHED ..THATS ALL ... WHAT IS THE WRONG THIS ??
I have replied only after seeing your link which posted in morning 9.10 AM.

You may Claim that you made profit from this call as Today Bank Nifty Open 11700 and Made High 11712.15.One who followed your calls may have benefited am I right??

Other wise there is no use for your nice effort :annoyed:

I have replied only after seeing your link which posted in morning 9.10 AM.

You may Claim that you made profit from this call as Today Bank Nifty Open 11700 and Made High 11712.15.One who followed your calls may have benefited am I right??

Other wise there is no use for your nice effort :annoyed:
SaravananKS cool and relax ...

i has not update any buy are sell calls here ...just i update Ta basis targets and followup.. This updates will help one who need to learn trend line study...

If its wrong admin please delete this Thread.Otherwise i will continue next nifty and banknifty movement updates here .

SaravananKS

SaravananKS cool and relax ...

i has not update any buy are sell calls here ...just i update Ta basis targets and followup.. This updates will help one who need to learn trend line study...
Hello,

I never say or never find any thing wrong on your posts. this is open forum any body can post their views.

But only said there is no use from your posts. particularly todays First two posts.

it is not my work to find other members mistakes. I have posted only my views.

in second post you said Target got!!!.

the real question who shorted and who booked profit.??

I assumed that your customers may have benefited from this call..

If its wrong admin please delete this Thread.Otherwise i will continue next nifty and banknifty movement updates here .
As long as you follow thread rule no one can stop your posts. :)

See Brother .....
this is open forum it is common to get negative feed back. it is up to you to post your analysis here or not..:cool:

Hello,

I never say or never find any thing wrong on your posts. this is open forum any body can post their views.

But only said there is no use from your posts. particularly todays First two posts.

it is not my work to find other members mistakes. I have posted only my views.

in second post you said Target got!!!.

the real question who shorted and who booked profit.??

I assumed that your customers may have benefited from this call..

As long as you follow thread rule no one can stop your posts. :)

See Brother .....
this is open forum it is common to get negative feed back. it is up to you to post your analysis here or not..:cool:
Dear SaravananKS,
This thread is useless means plz avoid ...why are you continue reading ..
This is my last message for you.. dont spoil this thread ...
i believe you has understand and support.good bye..